BetBright Bookmaker Review
BetBright bookmakers will celebrate their fifth birthday in 2018.
Based in Dublin, but with a UK Gambling Commission licence, this multi award-winning online bookmaker is rarity amongst online sportsbooks as BetBright offers customers their own betting and gaming platform – instead of using a white-label system delivered by another provider – this sets them apart from their rivals and gives punters odds they will not find elsewhere.
BetBright Free Bets Welcome Offer
New BetBright Sports betting customers can receive a BetBright free bet of up to £50 on opening their new account.
In what is a pretty decent sign-up bonus offer, no BetBright promo code is required although you do have just ten days to complete wagering requirements in order to qualify for the BetBright free bet promotions.
Min Deposit £20. Max Sports Bonus £20. Max Casino Bonus £30. 5 x wagering to release sports bonus. Min odds 1.8. £30 casino bonus added within 24 hours of first sports bet settling. 40x wagering to release casino bonus.
The site does have some stringent new customer offer T&C’s which are you advised to read carefully.
BetBright online bookmakers have come a long way in just a few years. Their site is colourful and easy to navigate and, as they produce their odds and prices ‘in house’, they stand out from their competitors.
‘In Play’ betting features heavily on the site and a number of matches, plus all UK, Irish, US and even Indian horseracing can be watched live via BetBright’s dedicated TV station, BBTV. But the site does not rely on the old faithful stalwarts like football and racing, you can bet on 20 different sports at BetBright.
BetBright claim to “take the really good things from online gambling, making them better and getting rid of all of the things that people find annoying”. We are not so sure what annoys the average punter and what BetBright doesn’t feature that rival sites do. Everything is here, including option to easily play the adjoining BetBright Casino and some neat ‘Virtual Sports’.
High Street Presence?
There’s no betting shops to distract BetBright from their core and only business: generating their own prices while maintaining an easy to use multi-functional onlie sportsbook.
Other BetBright Offers & Promotions
BetBright’s betting offers can be found at their promotions page. There’s always something new there and while many of their latest offers are for casino players, it is well worth popping in for a look on a regular basis. Occasionally there is a BetBright free bet to be had.
Established customers can expect to receive the odd email with tailor-made BetBright free bet offers and BetBright bet-boosts. The site tends to look after their existing customers quite well.
Types of BetBright Bets & Markets
BetBright automatically offers punters with a betting slip featuring two or more selections multiple bet options. So, with four selections, you can place Yankees, Lucky 15’s, trebles, doubles and singles.
There are a fair few bet types available to football punters at BetBright and around 20 types of sport to bet on. This includes MMA, UFC and ‘Specials’ such as the Oscars.
There is ‘Cash Out’ available on football and other sports at BetBright. Form students will appreciate BetBright’s horseracing section which comes with in-depth analysis and Timeform ratings. Similarly there is a BetBright Blog which is very well written and offers the views of racing pundit Nick Luck amongst others pop-up celebrity writers.
Ways to Bet at BetBright
With BetBright being online specific your options are via PC or App. Thankfully Betbright has a great app which will download on Android or can be found at the App store. Your bet-slip can subtly be reduced as and when you are adding selections to it and bet placement is very straightforward.
BetBright Customer Service
Annoyingly clicking ‘Contact Us’ or ‘Support’ on the Betbright homepage takes you to a ‘Help Centre’ and from there it is a real palaver finding ways and means to contact Betbright Customer Service. It does exist though with options to email, call or have a ‘live chat’ with Betbright representatives who are available between 8am and midnight.
Payments & Withdrawals Options
BetBright have kept their payment and withdraw methods nice and simple: Visa, Mastercard PayPal, Neteller and Skrill. Do be warned, first time depositing customers who deposit via Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for the BetBright free bet or new customer matched bet offer.
Our Verdict: 3 Stars
BetBright does its job. It takes a bet and it does it with no fuss. You are not going to get lost in the site and you are not going to get confused easily. As the site prides itself on devising its own odds you should even get industry best odds on the odd occasion.
But this is a work in progress and while some of the latest innovations in online sports betting are in place, such as ‘in play’ betting and ‘live streaming’ there is a lot missing. The BetBright promotions page could have a lot more in it for example, particularly industry standard ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’ and ‘First Past The Post’ in horseracing.
For those that like a no fuss win bet, this is the place for you. Once you want bells to ring and whistles to blow in the form of BetBright free bets and special offers you may find yourself drifting off to an online sportsbook with a few more strings to their bow.
Pros and Cons
- In unique in-house odds
- In-Play and Cash-Out Options
- Horseracing Stats & Form
- Interesting Blogs
- Limited BetBright offers & concessions
1. Customers must Opt In to the Promotion to avail of it.
2. Min Bet £5. Max Refund of £20.
3. Horse must finish second by less than a length to qualify.
4. First placed bet on each race.
5. One free bet per customer, per race.
6. Win singles and win part of each way bets only.
7. Free bet stakes do not qualify.
8. Race must contain 5 or more runners.
9. A losing distance of one length does not qualify.
10. Customers who have already been bonus restricted and opt in to promotion will not receive promotion.
11. Offer applies to races at Huntingdon, Sedgefield & Thurles on Thursday, 22/02/2018.
12. Cannot be used with any other offer(s).
13. Money back as a free bet.
14. Free bets expire after 7 days.
15. Winning distance based on official result returned.
16. BetBright reserves the right to remove this promotion from the website at any time.
1) Add 5 or more pre-match or in-play football selections to betslip to receive a bonus free leg.
2) Cumulative odds of non-bonus legs must be 6/1 (7.0) or greater.
3) Having met qualifying criteria a selection of bonus legs become available to choose from.
4) Original non-bonus selections settled as normal.
5) Any bonus paid as cash.
6) Maximum bonus £50 per customer, per bet, regardless of potential returns of accumulator.
7) Max overall bonus of £100 per customer in a 24hr period.
8) If customer places the same accumulator with same bonus leg, the customer will only be paid the bonus on first placed bet.
9) If accumulator has a void selection and the customer does not meet the minimum odds or cumulative legs for Acca + 1, the bet is settled as per normal football rules, without bonus.
10) Bonus exempt customers will not receive Acca+1 promotion.
11) Free Bets cannot be used on Acca +1 selections and promotion cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
12) Feature available on BetBright App & Mobile Site Only.
13) BetBright reserve the right to remove this promotion from customers without prior notification.
14) If BetBright perceive a customer as abusing this offer, BetBright reserve the right to cancel bonus and recoup any bonus paid.
15) Straight accumulators only. No permutations. i.e 5 folds from 6.
16) BetBright Football rules and general Terms and Conditions apply. 18+. Bet responsibly. Visit www.gambleaware.co.uk