Weather Betting: Bookies slash betting odds of coldest ever temperature
Winter Temperatures Set To Plummet!
British giant bookmaker, William Hill have slashed the betting odds of Heathrow airport closing before the end of February from 3/1 (4.00) into just 4/6 (1.67).
It comes just 24 hours after William Hill cut their weather betting odds of a record cold temperature being recorded in the UK this year from 16/1 into 10/1.
“It looks like the we are in for a serious cold one and there’s a danger we will see some travel disruptions as a result,” said William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams.
“The sporting calendar 2018 is all but certain to take a hammering and these latest weather betting specials suggest (2/1) that there is every chance that a Premier League football match will be postponed this week.”
Top 5 Weather Betting Odds – Special Bets
- 10/1 – Coldest ever recorded UK temperature to be beaten (-27.2c)
- 1/6 – Snow to fall in London before the end of February
- 2/1 – Coldest March on Record
- 4/6 – Heathrow to be closed for more than 1 hour due to adverse weather before the end of February
- 2/1 – Any Premier League match to be called off bad weather (up to an including Sunday 4th March)