The new Scottish Premiership season begins on Saturday in what promises to be a fascinating campaign. Rangers are the warm favourites to successfully defend...Read tip
I’ve taken a private editorial decision not to devote many column inches to the Racing League or the Sky Bet Sunday Series. I’m all...Read tip
The Olympics are underway. So far controversy has been restricted to ‘should or shouldn’t the games go ahead’. Let’s hope it stays that way...Read tip
Free tip Difficult to See past Rangers as Winners of Scottish Premiership 2021-22
Free tip Horse Racing Blog: A League Of Their Own / Derby Double / Goodwood & Galway
Free tip Tokyo Olympics 2020: Concerns Remain for Those Betting on Olympic Outcomes
Search by sport
The new Scottish Premiership season begins on Saturday in what promises to be a fascinating campaign. Rangers are the warm favourites to successfully defend...
I’ve taken a private editorial decision not to devote many column inches to the Racing League or the Sky Bet Sunday Series. I’m all...
The Olympics are underway. So far controversy has been restricted to ‘should or shouldn’t the games go ahead’. Let’s hope it stays that way...
For the first time since March 2020 racecourses are able to open their turnstiles without any limit on their capacity. In the last 16...
Celtic play host to Danish side Midtjylland in Tuesday’s Champions League 2nd qualifying round 1st leg. Here’s the betting odds and our Celtic v...
The Open Championship 2021 is scheduled to take place from Thursday 15 to Sunday 18 July at the Royal St. George’s Golf Course in...
Dimitri Van den Bergh will begin the defence of his Betfred World Matchplay title against Devon Petersen, with the draw confirmed for the biggest darts...
Eddie Hearn will become Chairman of the Matchroom Sport Group of Companies as Barry Hearn OBE steps aside after almost 40 years to become...
The 2021 Unibet Premier League kicks off in Milton Keynes on Monday, as ten of the world’s top darts stars begin campaigns for one of the...
Latest betting offers
SportNation Free Bet Welcome Offer
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
Step 1. Register an account with SportNation.
Step 2. Place the 5 specified bets below and earn a total of £50 in Free Bets.
Bet 1. £20 on a single and get a £5 Free Bet
Bet 2. £20 on a double and get a £5 Free Bet
Bet 3. £20 on a treble and get a £10 Free Bet
Bet 4. £20 on a 4-fold and get a £10 Free Bet
Bet 5. £20 on a 5-fold+ and get a £20 Free Bet
Note: You can place the bets in any order. If you have a £10 treble and then have a £20 treble you will still qualify as long as it is within your first 30 days.
If you’re yet to join SportNation then you can grow your Cheltenham war chest by earning up to £50 in Free Bets from our welcome offer!
Terms & Conditions
- 1. This offer is valid for new UK customers who have registered from 15/02/2021.
- 2. To qualify, register an account with SportNation & place the 5 specified bets shown above.
- 3. Once your qualifying bet has settled, we’ll give you a Free Bet corresponding to the bet you placed.
- 4. Larger bets may be made, but players will only receive the maximum bonus amount stated above.
- 5. Qualifying bets must be on sport markets only.
- 6. Free Bets must be accepted in popup messages once their qualifying bets have settled. Free Bets may take up to 30 minutes to be credited.
- 7. All legs of qualifying bets must have minimum odds 1.8 (4/5).
- 8. Free Bet max winnings is 20x Free Bet stake.
- 9. Free Bet valid for 7 days.
- 10. Cashed out bets, pushed bets or voided bets won’t qualify. Only bets that settle as a win or loss will qualify
- 11. A total of £50 in Free Bets is available.
- 12. Free Bets have minimum odds of 1.2.
- 13. This offer is valid to use once per customer.
- 14. We reserve the right to cancel this promotion and return the customer’s initial deposit at any time should we reasonably deem the customer to be abusing the promotion. In this scenario all winnings will be forfeited.
- 15. Whenever bonus funds are issued as part of any promotion or otherwise, a players real money balance will always be used first when placing Bets before any bonus funds can be used.
- 16. General SportNation terms apply.
Customers may cancel their participation in this promotion at any point by contacting ([email protected]). In the event of a cancellation of this promotion or the promotion expires before the turnover requirements have been met, all free bets received, including any winnings in your bonus winnings wallet, will be forfeited. Any remaining real money funds from the initial deposit (after any losses are applied) can be withdrawn upon cancellation if wished.
All offers are intended for recreational players and SportNation may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion. Customers deemed to be abusing this deposit match promotion and/or the general terms of SportNation will be excluded from this and all other promotions and all bonus funds in your bonus wallet shall be forfeited.
Examples of bonus abuses include, but are not limited to; (i) evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers which result in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome; (ii) in market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome; (iii) opening duplicate accounts to redeem additional new customer offers.
SportNation reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for this promotion at any time.
This is an advertisement
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org
Please Gamble Responsibly /BeGambleAware
Betfair Football Free Bet Offer
New Customers Only
- Open Your new account using promo code ZBBC01
- Place 5 single bets of £10 or more.
- Get You’ll then receive a £20 free bet. You can do this FIVE times and get a total of £100 in free bets.
Terms and Conditions
Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
What do I need to do?
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
What can I win?
- After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a £20 free bet.
- The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is 100 (5 x £20 free bets)
When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
What else do I need to know?
- You can stake more than £10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet.
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Only deposits made using Credit/Debit Cards or ApplePay will qualify.
- Only one bet per event will qualify.
- Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
- Free bets are valid for 30 days.
Other essential stuff:
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org
August 2021 Sports Betting at Betfinder
There’s another awesome month of sporting action to look forward to in August, with a vast array of superb betting opportunities across a range of major events.
There’s a wealth of football betting available as the new domestic season gets underway in England and Europe.
English Premier League betting returns on Friday 13th August when newly promoted Brentford host Arsenal, while other highlights of the opening weekend’s fixtures see Manchester United facing Leeds United and Tottenham Hotspur welcoming champions Manchester City to London.
The fourth and final Grand Slam event of the year takes place in tennis betting, with Novak Djokovic looking to seal a calendar Grand Slam at the US Open.
The major horse racing betting meetings in August are the Qatar Goodwood Festival and the Welcome to Yorkshire Ebor Festival at York.
Olympics betting continues with plenty of major events in Tokyo to look forward to, including the men’s 100 metres final. It will be the first Olympic Games since 2004 not to feature Usain Bolt, so a new sprint hero could emerge.
There’s a fascinating Test match series between England and India to grab the attention of anyone interested in cricket betting. England could certainly do with winning the series ahead of the winter Ashes tour of Australia, but India represent a formidable challenge.
Whatever you’re looking for, betfinder.co.uk will be here to help you find all the latest betting offers in August 2021.
Latest UK Betting Offers
- Don’t forget as a new customer you can take full advantage of the online bookmakers free bet ‘welcome offers’ or if you prefer you can sign up using one of their generous enhanced odds offers. If you need any betting help or advice feel free to get in touch below and we will do our best to help.