Brentford v Leeds United – Premier League 2021-22 Brentford meet Leeds United at the Brentford Community Stadium on Sunday afternoon, with Leeds needing to...Read tip
Manchester City v Aston Villa – Premier League 2021-22 Manchester City meet Aston Villa at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday afternoon in the game...Read tip
Charles Leclerc is strongly fancied to take this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix and is among our list of recommended Spanish Grand Prix bets for...Read tip
Free tip Leeds United Could be Headed for the Championship With Defeat at Brentford (4pm, Sunday)
Free tip Premier League: Manchester City Can Clinch Title with Win & Over 4.5 Goals Against Aston Villa (4pm, Sunday)
Free tip Formula 1: Leclerc Can Win the Spanish Grand Prix Courtesy of a Saturday Pole Position
Search by sport
Brentford v Leeds United – Premier League 2021-22 Brentford meet Leeds United at the Brentford Community Stadium on Sunday afternoon, with Leeds needing to...
Manchester City v Aston Villa – Premier League 2021-22 Manchester City meet Aston Villa at the Etihad Stadium on Sunday afternoon in the game...
Charles Leclerc is strongly fancied to take this weekend’s Spanish Grand Prix and is among our list of recommended Spanish Grand Prix bets for...
The PGA Championship 2022 takes place at the Southern Hills Country Club in Tulsa, Oklahoma from Thursday 19 to Sunday 22 May. Below we...
Rafael Nadal & Iga Swiatek Could Make the French Open a Tournament to Bet the Favourites The 2022 French Open is scheduled to take...
Gerwyn Price bounced back to form to win last week’s Premier League Darts fixture in Sheffield. With James Wade missing the night through illness...
Slots are more of a game of chance, but there’s a math every gamer mustn’t ignore – the odds. Each game has a statistical...
This weekend’s Emilia Romagna Grand Prix will stage the first of this season’s three F1 Sprint races. Introduced in 2021, Sprint races were designed...
It’s been a hectic week in global politics, particularly in leadership battles. Imran Khan has been ousted as Pakistan Prime Minister. Australia’s Prime Minister...
Latest betting offers
Please Gamble Responsibly /BeGambleAware
Betfair Sports Free Bet Offer
Join Betfair today and you can claim their new customer welcome offer to collect £20 free bets. Every £50 worth of sportsbook bets wagered will earn you a £20 free bet. This can repeated up to a maximum of five times. (See key terms below)
NEW CUSTOMER WELCOME OFFER
- Join – Open your new account using promo code ZBAA01
- Bet – Place single sportsbook bets totalling £50+ at minimum odds of 1/2 (1.50)
- Get – A £20 free bet. You can do this FIVE times if you want to claim the max total of £100 in free bets
New customer offer. Place 5 x £10 or more bets to receive £20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum £100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply. 18+ only. Please bet responsibly. Be Gamble Aware.
Terms and Conditions
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Only deposits made using Debit Cards or ApplePay will qualify.
- Free bets are valid for 30 days.
Can you take part?
- The offer’s open to new customers, aged 18 or over, in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
What do I need to do?
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
- Bets placed on the same selection or market do not qualify for this promotion.
What can I win?
- After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a £20 free bet.
- The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is 100 (5 x £20 free bets)
When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
What else do I need to know?
Other essential stuff:
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here.
- Standard Betfair Terms and Conditions apply.
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org
May 2022 Sports Betting Offers at Betfinder
As we edge towards the summer, there’s some sizzling sporting action and brilliant fantastic
betting opportunities throughout May.. Go to the 2022 sports betting calendar here.
There’s some great football betting on offer as the domestic and European club campaigns reach
Champions League betting will feature semi-final 2nd legs for Manchester City against Real
Madrid and Liverpool against Villarreal for a place in the final.
In Europa League betting, the semi-finals see West Ham United take on Eintracht Frankfurt,
while Rangers are up against RB Leipzig.
Europa Conference League betting features a semi-final between Leicester City and Roma.
Some of the key games from a Premier League betting perspective include Everton v Chelsea,
Burnley v Aston Villa, Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur and Tottenham v Arsenal.
In addition, we have a cracking final between heavyweights Chelsea and Liverpool in FA Cup
The French Open provides tennis betting of the highest quality, with Rafael Nadal seeking an
astonishing 14th title on the Paris clay.
The second Major of the year in golf betting is the PGA Championship, which will be held at
Southern Hills in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Last year saw Phil Mickelson win his second PGA
Championship and sixth major at the age of 50.
Horse Racing Betting
There’s plenty of top-quality horse racing betting on offer too, with the Boodles May Festival at
Chester, Dante Festival at York, Al Shaqab Lockinge Stakes Day at Newbury and Community
Day at Haydock Park.
Whatever you’re looking for, betfinder.co.uk will be here to help you find all the latest betting
Latest UK Betting Offers
If you need any betting help or advice feel free to get in touch below and we will do our best to help answer your questions.
Write for us – Contact us using the form below or send an email to webmaster at betfinder.co.uk