What you need to do
Opt-In to this promotion.
Place your first bet of £5 or more at odds of evens (2.00) or greater.
You must do this within 7 days of registering an account.
What you get
On placement of your qualifying bet:
- £10 Free Bet – Any Sport Single Bet (odds 2.0 or greater);
- £10 Free Bet – Any Sports Acca (3+ selections).
All of which:
- can be used on any markets unless stated in the restrictions;
- can be used as one whole bet or as a number of smaller bets;
- will only return profit exceeding your total stake;
- must be placed separately from real cash bets; and
- will expire 7 days after accreditation if not used.
And, a £10 Casino Bonus, which:
- can be used on any of our games on our Casino except for Baccarat (all versions);
- are subject to wagering requirements (see Wagering Requirements below); and
- will expire after 7 days if not used or wagered.
Sports – There are no wagering requirements.
Casino – You need to wager the bonus amount 35 times before you can withdraw any winnings (i.e. £10 x 35 = £350 of wagering).
For example, if you bet £10 and win £15, then bet £10 again and win £10, you have wagered £20 (£10 bet + £10 bet) but you have won £25 (£15 + £10).
So if you need to wager a total of £350, whatever you have left in your bonus balance after you have completed the wagering will turn into real cash and can be withdrawn.
Please note that for some types of games, the percentage contribution towards the amount you have to wager may be different, as follows:
- Slots / Scratchcards / Numbers Games -100% (£10 bet = £10 wagered);
- Roulette / Table Games / Video Poker – 20% (£10 bet = £2 wagered);
- Blackjack / Craps – 10% (£10 bet = £1 wagered);
- Baccarat (all versions) – 0% (£10 bet = 0 wagered).
If you have more than one casino bonus, any wagering must be completed one offer at a time and will begin with the first offer awarded. Once this is completed, wagering on the next bonus can be triggered.
This offer is for new customers only and is available once per household.
The following do not qualify for this promotion:
- Void bets, BetBoosts, Special Markets, Enhanced Accas and bets placed with Bonus;
- Qualifying bets which are Cashed Out, or Partially Cashed Out;
- Deposits made through Moneybookers (skrill), Neteller or PaySafe. (Except for India);
- Customers who are residents of Belarus, Chile, Georgia, Macedonia, Mexico, Montenegro, Nepal, Nigeria or Thailand;
- Residents of those jurisdictions where gambling is not legal.
The promoter (The Promoter) is BetVictor Limited, a company registered in Gibraltar (company number 42734) with its registered office at Suite 23, Portland House, Glacis Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA and trading from Suite 2:01, World Trade Center, Bayside Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA.
Each customer is only eligible to receive one Welcome Offer across our sports and casino offers, regardless of whether they open additional BetVictor accounts.
For customers betting in Euros the currency equivalent of £10 is €10. All other currencies will be calculated at current exchange rates.
Customers are able to withdraw their real cash balance at any time without it affecting the qualification, award, prize or wagering for this promotion.
Where a customer becomes restricted from placing sports bets on their account, they will still be entitled to complete any wagering required, or use any outstanding bonus funds awarded, as part of this promotion by contacting customer services.
The maximum real cash benefit that any customer will receive from any BetVictor bonuses or concessions is £25,000 per day (00:00-23:59 CET). This includes returns on wagers struck with promotional cash.
The Promoter reserves the right to remove “Bonus Funds” if we believe a customer has, or is attempting to, abuse this offer. Low risk betting, i.e. betting on red/black, evens/odds, 1-18/19-36 or covering over 20 numbers on a spin (including straight up, splits, streets, corners, baskets, six-lines, dozens, columns, red/black, evens/odds, 1-18/19-36 and section/neighbour bets) will result in the bonus and any winnings derived from it being removed.
If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the promotion.
The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
This offer is available from 12:00BST on 21/10/2019.