Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (55-1-2) takes on Billy Joe “Superb” Saunders (30-0-0) in a super-middleweight fight at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas on Saturday...Read tip
West Ham United meet Everton in a Premier League clash between two teams with European ambitions at the London Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Keep...Read tip
Classic Round Up – Manning & Dettori Win for the Boomers They often say there’s many a good tune played on an old fiddle...Read tip
Free tip Boxing Preview: Saul “Canelo” Alvarez Can Claim a Decision Win over Billy Joe Saunders
Free tip Premier League Odds: The Draw & BTTS the Bet in West Ham vs Everton (4.30pm, Sunday)
Free tip Weekly Horse Racing Blog: Classic Round Up / French Connections / Weekend Winners
Search by sport
Saul “Canelo” Alvarez (55-1-2) takes on Billy Joe “Superb” Saunders (30-0-0) in a super-middleweight fight at the AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas on Saturday...
West Ham United meet Everton in a Premier League clash between two teams with European ambitions at the London Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Keep...
Manchester City meet Chelsea in the Premier League on Saturday evening in a dress rehearsal for the Champions League final. Keep reading for latest...
Classic Round Up – Manning & Dettori Win for the Boomers They often say there’s many a good tune played on an old fiddle...
Manchester City meet Paris Saint-Germain in the 2nd leg of their Champions League semi-final at the Etihad Stadium on Tuesday night. Here’s the low-down...
Manchester United meet outgoing Premier League champions Liverpool in a heavyweight clash at Old Trafford on Sunday afternoon. Scroll down for Man Utd vs...
Eddie Hearn will become Chairman of the Matchroom Sport Group of Companies as Barry Hearn OBE steps aside after almost 40 years to become...
The 2021 Unibet Premier League kicks off in Milton Keynes on Monday, as ten of the world’s top darts stars begin campaigns for one of the...
Colo-Colo, a team from Chile, recently avoided being relegated for the club’s first time thanks to a 1-0 win against Universidad Cencepcion. To give...
Latest betting offers
Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Fulham v Burnley Premier League Betting Offer
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
- JOIN Open an account & deposit with promo code 888ODDS
- BET Max £5 at the normal odds on either team to win
- GET Extra winnings paid in FREE BETS
Offer ends 8pm, Monday
ENHANCED ODDS OFFER – TERMS & CONDITIONS
What can I win?
- Get Enhanced Odds on the event below by placing a qualifying bet at the normal odds – your extra winnings will be credited as Free Bet tokens.
What do I have to complete first?
- You must make a successful first deposit of at least £/$/€10 to your 888sport account with the promotional code: 888ODDS.
What is a qualifying bet?
- A qualifying bet is your first ‘real money’ single stake of at least £/€/$5 placed on the event.
- Qualifying bet must be placed individually on the bet slip.
- Qualifying bet must be placed within 180 days of registration.
What doesn’t qualify?
- Free Bet and bets placed with a Profit Boost token.
- Cashed out, Voided and Live Bets. A live bet is any bet placed after the advertised kick off time.
- Members who make the first deposit with PayPal, MuchBetter, Neteller, Paysafecard or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
- If you play from Northern Ireland, this promotion does not apply to you.
How to claim your bonus?
- Original winnings will be paid out as cash on bet settlement.
- The extra winnings from the enhancement will be credited as Free Bet tokens and will be credited within 72 hours after bet settlement but no longer.
How long will my Free Bets last?
- Free Bets will be valid for 7 days after credit.
Anything else I need to know?
- Max stake of £/€/$ 5 applies (unless stated otherwise), any stake above this will be paid out at normal odds.
- Bet Limits still apply to individual members when using Free Bet tokens.
- If you win a bet with your Free Bet token, you will only receive the winnings; the Free Bet stake will not be included in your returns.
- Free Bet tokens will be credited in maximum denominations of £/€/$20 tokens.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be used on each way bets or permutations.
- Free Bet tokens must be used in their entirety. They cannot be used to place a succession of smaller bets.
- Free Bet tokens cannot be combined with ‘real money’ stakes.
- Bets placed with Free Bet tokens cannot be cashed out.
Some more important stuff:
- The promotion is run by the company (as defined in the User Agreement applicable to you – please see below) who operate the 888sport.com website (“Website”). By taking part in this promotion, you’re accepting all of the listed provisions.
- Only new 888sport accounts are eligible for this promotion (i.e., such individuals who have completed the registration process at the Website, provided complete, truthful and accurate information in connection thereto, including without limitation, in respect of email address and payment details, and have opted to participate in this promotion through the applicable landing page or other communication medium on the Website, to which these terms and conditions are linked to).
- No under the age of 18 or the age of legal consent for engaging in the gambling services made available through the Website under the laws of any jurisdiction, whichever is higher may participate in this promotion.
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other acquisition offer.
- This offer is limited to one per person, household, IP, device, e-mail address or payment account.
- We reserve the right to withhold or cancel any Free Bets tokens and winnings awarded if Free Bet tokens are mistakenly credited or patterns of abuse are found.
- Our offers are intended for recreational players only and those that are not considered to be will be restricted or will not be allowed to take part in any of our promotions.
- If you have a pending message on the 888sport website cashier regarding your recent gaming and betting activity, we reserve the right to revoke your eligibility to participate and/or continue to participate in the promotions, bonuses or special offers contemplated In such an event, any bonus and/or other benefit which you have received and/or are eligible to receive hereunder shall be forfeited by you.
- All Free Bet tokens and any winnings awarded through the use of such Free Bet tokens, will be cancelled at withdrawal if any of the applicable conditions have not been met in full.
- We may cancel, modify or suspend the promotion, and any of the bonuses or benefits offered hereunder, where required for security reasons, to comply with applicable law or regulation, due to abuse or otherwise where the promotion is not capable of being conducted as specified as a result of exceptional circumstances. Other than where necessary to prevent fraud or other similar unlawful behaviour, this will not apply to you if you have already opted in to the promotion, made a deposit with the expectation of receiving a bonus/benefit in return, and\or commenced taking part in the promotion prior to the date of the communication of the cancellation, modification or suspension.
- If you register or play in the UK:
- You are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this promotion along with the “UK User Agreement” which includes, but is not limited to, the “Bonus Policy”.
- Your deposit balance (otherwise known as “Transaction Balance” in our Withdrawal Policy) is available for withdrawal at any time. General withdrawal terms apply, for further info see our Withdrawal Policy.
- If you do not register or play in the UK:
- You are agreeing to the terms and conditions of this promotion along with the “User Agreement” which includes, but is not limited to, the “Bonus Policy”. The amount you are able to withdraw from your account is subject to minimum and maximum limits. If your withdrawal request is under the limit, the funds will be returned to your bankroll. You can find details of the minimum and maximum withdrawal limits in the ” Withdrawal Policy”.
This is an advertisement
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org
SportNation Free Bet Welcome Offer
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY
Step 1. Register an account with SportNation.
Step 2. Place the 5 specified bets below and earn a total of £50 in Free Bets.
Bet 1. £20 on a single and get a £5 Free Bet
Bet 2. £20 on a double and get a £5 Free Bet
Bet 3. £20 on a treble and get a £10 Free Bet
Bet 4. £20 on a 4-fold and get a £10 Free Bet
Bet 5. £20 on a 5-fold+ and get a £20 Free Bet
Note: You can place the bets in any order. If you have a £10 treble and then have a £20 treble you will still qualify as long as it is within your first 30 days.
If you’re yet to join SportNation then you can grow your Cheltenham war chest by earning up to £50 in Free Bets from our welcome offer!
Terms & Conditions
- 1. This offer is valid for new UK customers who have registered from 15/02/2021.
- 2. To qualify, register an account with SportNation & place the 5 specified bets shown above.
- 3. Once your qualifying bet has settled, we’ll give you a Free Bet corresponding to the bet you placed.
- 4. Larger bets may be made, but players will only receive the maximum bonus amount stated above.
- 5. Qualifying bets must be on sport markets only.
- 6. Free Bets must be accepted in popup messages once their qualifying bets have settled. Free Bets may take up to 30 minutes to be credited.
- 7. All legs of qualifying bets must have minimum odds 1.8 (4/5).
- 8. Free Bet max winnings is 20x Free Bet stake.
- 9. Free Bet valid for 7 days.
- 10. Cashed out bets, pushed bets or voided bets won’t qualify. Only bets that settle as a win or loss will qualify
- 11. A total of £50 in Free Bets is available.
- 12. Free Bets have minimum odds of 1.2.
- 13. This offer is valid to use once per customer.
- 14. We reserve the right to cancel this promotion and return the customer’s initial deposit at any time should we reasonably deem the customer to be abusing the promotion. In this scenario all winnings will be forfeited.
- 15. Whenever bonus funds are issued as part of any promotion or otherwise, a players real money balance will always be used first when placing Bets before any bonus funds can be used.
- 16. General SportNation terms apply.
Customers may cancel their participation in this promotion at any point by contacting (help@SportNation.bet). In the event of a cancellation of this promotion or the promotion expires before the turnover requirements have been met, all free bets received, including any winnings in your bonus winnings wallet, will be forfeited. Any remaining real money funds from the initial deposit (after any losses are applied) can be withdrawn upon cancellation if wished.
All offers are intended for recreational players and SportNation may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion. Customers deemed to be abusing this deposit match promotion and/or the general terms of SportNation will be excluded from this and all other promotions and all bonus funds in your bonus wallet shall be forfeited.
Examples of bonus abuses include, but are not limited to; (i) evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers which result in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome; (ii) in market/fixture combinations that only have two or three potential outcomes (for example Soccer Full Time Result), where you have placed bets on more than one potential outcome; (iii) opening duplicate accounts to redeem additional new customer offers.
SportNation reserves the right to change the terms and conditions for this promotion at any time.
This is an advertisement
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org
Please Gamble Responsibly /BeGambleAware
Betfair Football Free Bet Offer
New Customers Only
- Open Your new account using promo code ZBBC01
- Place 5 single bets of £10 or more.
- Get You’ll then receive a £20 free bet. You can do this FIVE times and get a total of £100 in free bets.
Terms and Conditions
Who can take part?
- New customers only. Available to residents of UK or Republic of Ireland using promo code ZBBC01.
What do I need to do?
- Place 5 x £10 (or more) single bets on the Sportsbook each at min odds 1/2 (1.5).
What can I win?
- After your 5 qualifying bets have been settled, you will receive a £20 free bet.
- The process can be repeated up to 5 times. The max bonus available is 100 (5 x £20 free bets)
When will I get my prize?
- Free bets will be awarded within 24 hours of you completing the qualifying requirement.
What else do I need to know?
- You can stake more than £10 but it will only count as one qualifying bet.
- Bets placed and settled within the first 30 days of account opening qualify.
- Excludes ‘same market’ bets placed on the Exchange.
- Cashed Out and Voided bets do not qualify.
- Bets placed using free bets as the stake (in full or in part) will not qualify.
- Only deposits made using Credit/Debit Cards or ApplePay will qualify.
- Only one bet per event will qualify.
- Multiple bets are excluded and any single bets in multiple bets are also excluded (e.g Lucky 15).
- Free bets are valid for 30 days.
Other essential stuff:
- Betfair Sportsbook promotional terms apply, see here
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org
May 2021 Sports Betting at Betfinder
The summer is on the horizon and the sporting action is heating up with a tremendous selection of betting opportunities across a multitude of great range of events throughout May.
It’s the culmination of the season in regards to club football betting and there’s plenty still up for grabs in terms of silverware and qualification for Europe.
Premier League betting includes Manchester United v Liverpool, Manchester City v Chelsea, Manchester United v Leicester City, Chelsea v Leicester City and Leicester City v Tottenham Hotspur.
There’s also FA Cup betting, with Chelsea facing Leicester City in the final at Wembley Stadium.
Champions League Betting
The final four in Champions League sees Chelsea, Real Madrid, Manchester City and Paris Saint-Germain targeting the final at the Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Istanbul, Turkey
Europa League Betting
Europa League betting features Roma v Manchester United and Arsenal v Villarreal aiming for the final at the Stadion Miejski in Gdansk, Poland.
The French Open presents the very best in tennis betting, with Rafael Nadal seeking a remarkable 14th title at Roland Garros. Iga Swiatek is the defending women’s champion.
It’s the second major of the year in golf betting, with the PGA Championship at Kiawah Island’s Ocean Course in South Carolina, with Collin Morikawa defending his title.
Horse Racing Betting
The top horse racing betting meetings of the month are the QIPCO Guineas Festival at Newmarket, The Summer Festival at Sandown Park and the Boodles May Festival at Chester.
Whatever you’re looking for, betfinder.co.uk will be here to help you find all the latest betting offers and provide you with top qualify betting information and expert picks.
Latest UK Betting Offers
- Don’t forget as a new customer you can take full advantage of the online bookmakers free bet ‘welcome offers’ or if you prefer you can sign up using one of their generous enhanced odds offers. If you need any betting help or advice feel free to get in touch below and we will do our best to help.