BetStars Bookmaker Review
BetStars are the latest arm of the Stars betting group which began life back in the day with their colossal online poker site, PokerStars, which hands out millions in prize-money every day.
The BetStars Sportsbook was launched in 2016 and has shown massive growth, now giving its customers access to sports betting markets in over 30 fields of sports and ‘betting specials’.
To kick things off, 2 x £10 Betstars free bet tokens are available to all new customers…
BetStars Free Bets New Customer Offer
On completing the straightforward BetStars account opening process: Click ‘Join Now’ at the homepage, enter your email address and a username/password, you will be eligible for two £10 BetStars free bets as a first-time customer.
This BetStars offer is a 100% matched deposit promotion, so you will need to make a first time bet/deposit of £20 or more to qualify. You will not need to enter a BetStars promo code but do take note of some of the important T&C’s.
- Your qualifying bet must be placed on a selection (or selections) with accumulated odds of 2.0 (even-money) or greater.
- You will not be eligible for this BetStars offer if you make your first deposit with either Neteller or Skrill (Moneybookers).
- You have seven days to use your BetStars free bets, they will expire thereafter.
This is a top-drawer site, no matter what you are looking for in those drawers. The journey begins with a BetStars free bet and winds up with 25+ sports to bet on in all different kinds of way.
Comprehensive global football coverage on games (in-play and pre-match), leagues and competition outrights naturally take centre stage but BetStars cover horseracing better than most. There are lots of markets on the ‘Sport of Kings’ plus concessions, offers, bonuses and live streaming.
The real eye-catcher is the BetStars ‘Promotions’ page which can have up to 20 BetStars offers listed at any one time. Everything from ‘insurance’ offers to BetStars free bet consolation prizes and a whole lot more in between are on display.
BetStars do not run any traditional shops or casinos but their online poker arm does stage some of the biggest live poker tournaments, at the most prestigious venues, in the world.
Other BetStars Offers & Promotions
No matter what you favourite sport, there is likely to be a promotion, concession or bet boost available to you as a BetStars customer. A number of the offers involve a BetStars free bet to give some relief to unlucky punters.
For example, there is a free bet up to £20 if a goal after 80mins turns a winning Match Result bet into a loser. BetStars offer similar for Rugby matches with points scored after 70mins potentially giving you a free bet.
But there is also ‘Acca Boosts’ of up to 100 percent on football, American sports and tennis. ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’ on horse racing and golf; ‘Faller Insurance’ for horse racing fans and many many more.
Types of BetStars Bets & Markets
BetStars heavily promote ‘in-play’ betting markets and in many sports they offer a host of ‘in-running’ bet types than cannot be found elsewhere. ‘Money Line’, ‘Total Points’, ‘Point Spreads’ come as standard and compliment the more conventional ‘Win/Lose/Draw’ and ‘Handicap’ markets.
You can ‘Cash Out’ bets at BetStars on major sports and markets while there is up to 30 different sports to choose from at BetStars.
Special Features (Bells & Whistles)
Unquestionably BetStars unique ‘Spin and Bet’ feature keeps a number of punters coming back. ‘Spin and Bet’ gives people the prospect of increasing their bet odds by up to x10. One bet in three will be enhanced by anything from x1.5 to the maximum ten-fold boost.
Another neat BetStars loyalty bonus is ‘BetStars Challenges’. These give customers the chance to receive great rewards simply by betting on your favourite sports. This promotion requires you to fulfil ‘challenges’ which are set by BetStars.
For example you may be required to place two winning in-play bets on football matches, or place three winning bets on the horses matches during a day’s racing. Once you fulfil the criteria you will be rewarded with prize which, quite often, is often a BetStars free bet.
Ways to Bet at BetStars
It’s a case of online or mobile through the BetStars app. The best slip has a few neat features. You can retain selections to put them into your next bet, you can see any BetStars free bets that are available to you and you can ‘auto accept’ any price changes.
BetStars Customer Service
BetStars have a comprehensive ‘Help and Support’ area which has categorised sections to help you with questions or queries. But if you cannot find what you need, the BetStars Customer Support team is on call 24/7 to help. They offer two ways of making contact, a ‘Contact Support Form’ and email (at email@example.com)
Payments & Withdrawals Options
All of the popular deposit and withdrawal methods are on offer to BetStars customers. Conveniently you can have more than one payment method registered and in use at any one time.
Our Verdict – 4 Stars
It’s a solid four stars for BetStars from us! You cannot fail to be impressed with the number of sports they cover, the markets and bet selection within them, and that ‘Promotions’ page gives most regular punters a lot of value.
Regular customers are very well looked after at BetStars but they might be irked at a lack of ‘live streamed’ sports.
Pros and Cons
- Simple Sing-Up Offer/Bonus
- Huge Range of Offers & Promotions
- Loyalty Bonuses and Free Bets
- Limited Live Streams
Bookmaker offers (1)
US Sports Free Bets & Refunds
With the new NFL season now underway it’s time to take note of this useful NFL betting offer / concession.
Place a bet on the ‘Money Line’ market of any NFL game and if your team loses following overtime, the BetStars online Sportsbook will refund your stake as a Free Bet up to £20. (or currency equivalent)
That’s not all – they also extending this great promotion to NBA and MLB too! You’ll get some NFL Free Bets if your team loses after overtime and now also in the NBA basketball. There are also Free Bet refunds if your side is beaten after an extra innings in any MLB baseball matches.
Don’t let a late play ruin your winning bet – get a refund!
Minimum odds of 1.50 (1/2) apply to all qualifying NFL bets.
BetStars US Sports Offer – Terms & Conditions
- Applies to bets placed on all matches in the NFL, NBA and MLB.
- Applies to losing pre-match single bets only.
- Applies to bets placed on the ‘Money Line’ market only.
- In the event of a tie after Overtime or Extra Innings, no Free Bets will be issued.
- A Free Bet equivalent to the total stake of your qualifying bets (up to £20) will be credited to your account if in your selected game goes to overtime or extra innings and your selected team loses the match causing an eligible winning pre-match bet to be lost.
- Maximum Free Bet is £20 per customer, per match.
- Maximum Free Bet(s) is £100 per week – from Monday to Sunday – per customer.
- Minimum odds: 1.50 (1/2) per selection.
- For qualifying customers placing more than one bet on the same game, your Free Bet(s), will be accumulated into one single Free Bet, up to a maximum of £20 per customer.
- Free Bet(s) can’t be used on system bets.
- Free Bet(s) can’t be used on Spin & Bet.
- Free Bet(s) will expire after seven (7) days.
- Free Bet(s) placed on void selections will not be refunded.
- Bets placed with Free Bets, bets that are cashed-out, and all void bets will not qualify.
- Your Free Bet will be credited in the currency of your stake. If you change your currency after qualifying for a Free Bet, your Free Bet will be located under the currency of the original stake.
- Free Bet(s) will be credited within 48 hours after settlement of the last selection of the qualifying bet.
- BetStars reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
- Where there is evidence that a series of bets, placed by individual customers on the same outcome, are linked through a referring website, messaging service, arbitrage alert service or betting system, BetStars reserves the right not to offer the Free Bet to those customers.
- BetStars reserves the right to exclude and/or limit the availability of any promotional offer to customers.
See here for BetStars general Terms & Conditions.
Please gamble responsibl www.begambleaware.org