BetVictor Bookmaker Review
BetVictor Free Bets Welcome Offer
For a limited time, and to coincide with the Cheltenham Festival, BetVictor are running their new Jump Starter betting promotion for all new customers who place a £10 bet on any BetVictor Sportsbook market.
In return they will receive an amazing £60 in BetVictor free bet bonuses, made up as follows:
- £10 bonus on any Cheltenham betting market
- £10 bonus on any Lengthen The Odds market
- £10 bonus on any Cheltenham #PriceItUp market
- £10 bonus on any Cheltenham Gold Cup betting market
- £10 bonus on any sportsbook market
- £10 bonus for the BetVictor Casino (which is subject to wagering requirements)
This amazing new offer, which does not require a BetVictor promo code, runs until the start of the Timico Cheltenham Gold Cup (on Friday 16th March at 3.30pm) and your only pertinent Term or Condition is your qualifying bet must be placed on a selection priced even-money (2.00) or greater.
There are plenty of promotions which give you BetVictor free bets, indeed there is always loads going on in the BetVictor offers and promotions page which doesn’t even list the biggest and best BetVictor promotion, the free-to-enter £25,000 weekly Golden Goal competition. (more on this below)
Independent surveys show BetVictor’s football odds regularly trump all of their rivals and site gives horseracing an equal amount of attention and offers unique betting opportunities on it.
Although BetVictor once had a string of betting shops, and more recently a few ‘top-end’ emporium type ‘betting lounges’ they currently don’t operate any traditional shops. However, they do have experience in the field and that has clearly been put to good use, as has their 70+ years in bookmaking.
BetVictor Betting Offers & Promotions
BetVictor offer a lot of ad-hoc promotions which include free prize-draws and BetVictor free bet refunds. There’s a good number of full-time features in the site too, these include:
- Best Betting Odds Guaranteed on Horse Racing – This allows you to take an early price or board price and still get paid the starting price if that’s a bigger price at the off.
- Run For Your Money – BetVictor refunds all bets, in full in cash, on horses which lose all chance at the start of a race – by refusing to race or leave the stalls, plant themselves at tape-rise or unseat their jockey.
- Acca Insurance – Place a football acca with five or more selections and if one game lets you down, you will be in line for a Betvictor free bet
Going for Gold
But the piece-du-resistance is BetVictor’s weekly Golden Goal competition. All customers get one free entry every week and the more you bet, the more entries you will receive thereafter (up to 3 football predictions max.)
How to win the BetVictor Golden Goal?
Every week BetVictor give their customers a whopping £25,000 and to get your hands on part of it, or scoop the entire pot if you are the only winner.
You need to select the first player to score in a designated game along with the goal time and game’s correct score.
If no-one wins then the prize pot rolls over to the next week for an even bigger jackpot!
Types of BetVictor Bets & Markets
There is an abundance of betting opportunities on football at Betvictor. Be sure to lookout for ‘Liverpool Specials’. Betvictor offer some great odds about the Premiership team that they sponsor.
And horseracing punters can take advantage of Betvictor’s unique ‘Lengthen The Odds’ feature which enhances horses odds on the provision they win by a certain distance. For example, a length or more, two lengths or more etc.
Match bets, ‘without the favourite’ and ‘faller insurance’ are other bet types you can find on Betvictor’s horseracing pages.
There are plenty of nice add-ons at Betvictor which mean it is far more than just a sportsbook.
- Live streaming of Horse Racing – All the live racing from the UK, Ireland, South Africa and the UAE plus afternoon and evening greyhound racing is webcast live.
- BetVictor’s innovative #PriceItUp betting offer – This allows you to request your own unique bet on anything from American football through to basketball, boxing, rugby union and more.
- Bet Calculator – Tot-up your potential winnings with this really helpful too.
- Results Service – Up to the second live sores and results at your fingertips at BetVictor.
- BetVictor Blog – A great blog section featuring guest writers like Michael Owen. It is endlessly updated and covers almost every sport Betvictor offers including Snooker, F1, Darts and Greyhound Racing.
Ways to Bet at BetVictor
It is PC/Desktop and Mobile betting only at BetVictor – let’s face it the days of telephone betting have come and gone. Betvictor’s mobile app is a is a quality tool requiring just a simple PIN to log-in and ‘one-tap’ quickly and easily bet placement.
BetVictor Customer Service
There are three simple ways to contact Betvictor’s Customer Service team: ‘Live Chat’ is the most popular and it is open 24/7. You can also request a telephone ‘Call Back’ – which is really neat as you can schedule it for a time that suits. There is also an option to contact BetVictor via email.
Payments & Withdrawals Options
Skrill, Neteller, PayPal, PaySafe and Bank Transfer joint the old faithful’s of Visa and Mastercard as the deposit methods available to UK and Irish customers.
Our Verdict – 4.5 Stars
It’s almost perfect! The best football odds, in-play betting, partial cash out, novel bet markets and free ‘big money’ competitions – they earn five stars all around and only a lack of live streamed sports outside of Football, Horse Racing and Greyhounds prevents us from giving it a perfect five-out-of-five.
Pros and Cons
- Amazing new customer offers
- Novel Betting Markets
- Bespoke Prices via #PriceItUp
- Concessions and Money Back Offers
- Lack of streamed sports outside of Football and Horse Racing