18+ / Customers will be awarded £15 in Free Bets and £15 in Free Spins for Casino and Vegas. New Customers only / Free Bets valid for 3 days / T&Cs Apply / Begambleaware
NetBet Bookmaker Review
Join NetBet today and get your hands on £15 in free bets and £15 in free spins for casino and Vegas…
NetBet online sportsbook is a top-drawer online bookmaker, colourful, catchy and jam-packed with betting opportunities.
It was founded way back in 2001, is fully licenced and is a member of IBAS (the Independent Betting Adjudication Service) – meaning customers will receive impartial adjudications in the highly unlikely event of a dispute.
NetBetFree Bets / Promo Code
There is a NetBet welcome bonus of £30 for new customers. It is incredibly easy to claim:
- Visit NetBet and click ‘Registration’
- Complete the simple registration form
- Go to the ‘Cashier’ section and enter the NetBet
- Make your first deposit
18+ | New Players Only | T&Cs Apply
This NetBet welcome offer comes in the form of £15 in free bets and £15 in free spins for casino and Vegas.
So in order to receive this offer you must place £30 in qualifying bets on Sports have been placed and then settled on the account.
There’s more such important T&C’s which you can and should read at the NetBet site . They are clearly marked with a Terms & Conditions button towards to bottom of the NetBet welcome offer page.
NetBet Welcome Offer Terms & Conditions
18+ Customers will be awarded £15 in Free Bets and £15 in free spins for casino and Vegas.
New Customers Only. Free Bets are valid for 3 days. Free Spins are valid for 7 days.
You can read the full terms & conditions here
The first impression of NetBet is its slick interface. It is not overly cluttered yet there is plenty of easy links to the 36-plus sports this UK Gambling Commission licenced website offers betting opportunities on.
Furthermore NetBet’s betting offers, statistics area, in-play markets and blog can also be reached from the homepage. In fact, the whole site via PC or Mobile is wonderfully engaging.
Featuring plenty of licencing and certification you can bet in confidence at NetBet. And it is not just sports that they offer, a casino, poker, virtual sports, lottery and a live casino are also available to customers.
NetBet do not have brick and mortar shops. In fact, just as their clear dedication to their online sportsbook and casino, in terms of variety, choice, transparency and security, you may presume traditional ‘betting shops’ represents everything they would not want to get involved in.
Other NetBet Betting Offers & Promotions
There’s always loads of great NetBet offers to be had, the regular ones include:
- Cash out
- Accumulator boots
- Daily Price Boosts
Types of NetBet Bets & Markets
There’s loads of sports covered at NetBet and plenty of markets within each. Not too many though, so the silliness you find at some sites is thankfully missing.
NetBet Special Features
Look out for the helpful ‘Bet Search’ box at the top-left of the NetBet homepage which will take you to your chosen market quickly. And we recommend you take a read of the amusing NetBet ‘Blog’ section.
Many of the bigger sporting events come complete with ‘in play’ betting and also the ability to ‘cash out’ your bets in-running. Although the piece de resistance at NetBet is their ‘Statistics’ area which is incredibly detailed and fully comprehensive – a quality piece of kit.
Ways to Bet at NetBet
Desktop, PC and Mobile are the three ways to get your bets on at NetBet.
The process is very simple: tap on your selection/price, enter your stake on a simple pop-up bet slip and click ‘place bet’.
You are offered multiple and system bets, such as Lucky 15s, when placing more than one selection in your slip.
NetBet Customer Service
The NetBet customer service staff can be reached by clicking ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of most NetBet sports betting pages.
It offers-up a UK land-line contact phone number, an email form and a first preference ‘Live Chat’ box.
Payments & Withdrawals Options
There are no charges for deposits or withdrawals at NetBet and the site has every possible base covered when it comes to ways to make deposits on to this popular site:
- and Paysafe are amongst the more recognizable methods.
Our Verdict – 4 Stars
Possibly the most under-rated online sportsbook in the marketplace, we are full of praise for NetBet. Easy on the eye, with a lot of mod-cons and loads of markets to choose from, it will cover most punters needs nicely.
But to earn the extra star it needs to feature webcasted content and introduce some bells and whistles such as ‘best odds guaranteed’.
Pros and Cons
- Over 30 sports to bet on
- Fantastic ‘Stats Centre’
- Ample deposit methods
- Golden Goal competition
- Free bet offers
- No live pictures
- No greyhound racing
- No ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’
Terms & Conditions
Sports Terms and Conditions
- The following conditions have come into effect on 20/05/19.
- Customers will be awarded £15 in Free Bets and £15 in Free Spins for Casino and Vegas.
- Customers will qualify for the Free Bet and Free Spins once their first £30 qualifying bets on Sports have been placed and then settled on the account.
- Qualifying bet can be on any sport of your choice and can be either a single or a single line multiple bet with two selections or more.
- Cashed out qualifying bets will not qualify for the offer.
- Free Bets will be credited to the account within 24 hours of the qualifying bet settling.
- Free Bets can be used on one acca bet (two selections or more), one Virtual Sports markjet of your choice and one on any sports market of your choice.
- Free Bets are valid for 3 days each.
- One Welcome Offer will be applied per customer, per household, per IP Address.
- Bets placed with free bet tokens or bonus funds will not qualify for the offer.
- Free Bet stake is not included in any winnings. Free Bets must be used in their entirety.
- Deposit methods NETELLER, PayPal and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion.
Casino Free Spins Terms and Conditions
- 50 Free Spins, worth £10 (£0.20 per spin) will be instantly added to your account after your first sports has settled.
- Casino Free Spins are playable only on selected slots Starburst and/or Scudamore’s Super Stakes (including mobile version, if available).
- Once triggered, Casino Free Spins will remain valid for 30 days after the issuing date.
- Winnings from Free Spins will automatically be transferred as bonus money once all free rounds allowed have been played and must be wagered 40 times (Playthrough x40) before bonus winnings is converted into cash funds.
Vegas Free Spins Terms and Conditions
- 25 Free Spins, worth £5 (£0.20 per spin) will be instantly added to your account after your first sports has settled.
- Vegas Free Spins are playable only on the selected slot Age of the Gods (including mobile version, if available).
- Eligible players may decline their Free Spins directly within the message if they do not want to take part. Thus, declined/unused spins will invariably be forfeited, and may not be claimed back afterwards. Once accepted, Free Spins will remain valid for 30 days after the issuing date.
- Vegas Free Spins winnings will automatically be transferred as bonus money, and must be wagered 50 times (Playthrough x50) with 100% contribution only on the slots the Free Spins bonus applies to, before bonus winnings is converted into cash funds.
General Free Spin Terms
- Cash balance may be withdrawn at any time without restriction, except where necessary, to comply with any general regulatory obligations.
- Please note, any withdrawals requested before the active bonus wagering requirements have been met will result in all bonus money, plus associated pending bonus winnings, being automatically forfeited.
- Only customers from the United Kingdom can take part in this Welcome Offer.