NetBet Bookmaker Review
Join NetBet today and get your hands on up to £50 worth of NetBet free bets…
NetBet online sportsbook is a top-drawer online bookmaker, colourful, catchy and jam-packed with betting opportunities.
It was founded way back in 2001, is fully licenced and is a member of IBAS (the Independent Betting Adjudication Service) – meaning customers will receive impartial adjudications in the highly unlikely event of a dispute.
NetBetFree Bets / Promo Code
There is a NetBet welcome bonus of up to £50 for new customers. It is incredibly easy to claim:
- Visit NetBet and click ‘Registration’
- Complete the simple registration form
- Go to the ‘Cashier’ section and enter the NetBet promo code : ‘WELCOME50‘
- Make your first deposit
18+ | New Players Only | Playthrough x6 (DEP. & BONUS) | T&Cs Apply
This NetBet free bets offer comes in the form of a 50% deposit bonus with a maximum free bet of £50 available.
So in order to receive the maximum £50 NetBet free bet, your first deposit must therefore be £100. Alternatively if you deposit £40 you will receive a NetBet free bet bonus worth £20.
Once you have entered the NetBet bonus code you have 24 hours to make your first deposit, after this time the bonus code will expire.
There’s more such important T&C’s which you can and should read at the NetBet site . They are clearly marked with a Terms & Conditions button towards to bottom of the NetBet welcome offer page.
NetBet Welcome Offer Terms & Conditions
+18 | New Players Only | Playthrough x6 (DEP. & BONUS) | T&Cs Apply
You can read the full terms & conditions here
The first impression of NetBet is its slick interface. It is not overly cluttered yet there is plenty of easy links to the 36-plus sports this UK Gambling Commission licenced website offers betting opportunities on.
Furthermore NetBet’s betting offers, statistics area, in-play markets and blog can also be reached from the homepage. In fact, the whole site via PC or Mobile is wonderfully engaging.
Featuring plenty of licencing and certification you can bet in confidence at NetBet. And it is not just sports that they offer, a casino, poker, virtual sports, lottery and a live casino are also available to customers.
NetBet do not have brick and mortar shops. In fact, just as their clear dedication to their online sportsbook and casino, in terms of variety, choice, transparency and security, you may presume traditional ‘betting shops’ represents everything they would not want to get involved in.
Other NetBet Betting Offers & Promotions
A great place to find NetBet free bets – there is an additional £10 free bet for new NetBet customers who make their first bet via a mobile device – be sure to be a regular visitor to NetBet’s ‘Promotions’ page.
There’s always loads of great NetBet offers to be had, the regular ones include:
- First Goal Scorer refund – a refund if you ‘first goal scorer’ selection fails to score the opening goal but scores the second.
- Accumulator boots
- Daily Price Boosts
- Free to enter ‘Golden Goal’ competition with £30,000 to be won every week
Types of NetBet Bets & Markets
There’s loads of sports covered at NetBet and plenty of markets within each. Not too many though, so the silliness you find at some sites is thankfully missing.
NetBet Special Features
Look out for the helpful ‘Bet Search’ box at the top-left of the NetBet homepage which will take you to your chosen market quickly. And we recommend you take a read of the amusing NetBet ‘Blog’ section.
Many of the bigger sporting events come complete with ‘in play’ betting and also the ability to ‘cash out’ your bets in-running. Although the piece de resistance at NetBet is their ‘Statistics’ area which is incredibly detailed and fully comprehensive – a quality piece of kit.
Ways to Bet at NetBet
Desktop, PC and Mobile are the three ways to get your bets on at NetBet.
The process is very simple: tap on your selection/price, enter your stake on a simple pop-up bet slip and click ‘place bet’.
You are offered multiple and system bets, such as Lucky 15s, when placing more than one selection in your slip.
NetBet Customer Service
The NetBet customer service staff can be reached by clicking ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of most NetBet sports betting pages.
It offers-up a UK land-line contact phone number, an email form and a first preference ‘Live Chat’ box.
Payments & Withdrawals Options
There are no charges for deposits or withdrawals at NetBet and the site has every possible base covered when it comes to ways to make deposits on to this popular site:
- and Paysafe are amongst the more recognizable methods.
Our Verdict – 4 Stars
Possibly the most under-rated online sportsbook in the marketplace, we are full of praise for NetBet. Easy on the eye, with a lot of mod-cons and loads of markets to choose from, it will cover most punters needs nicely.
But to earn the extra star it needs to feature webcasted content and introduce some bells and whistles such as ‘best odds guaranteed’.
Pros and Cons
- Over 30 sports to bet on
- Fantastic ‘Stats Centre’
- Ample deposit methods
- Golden Goal competition
- Free bet offers
- No live pictures
- No greyhound racing
- No ‘Best Odds Guaranteed’
HOW TO CLAIM:
- Register with NetBet today
- Go to the cashier and enter the bonus code “WELCOME50”
- Make a Deposit
- Rollover your deposit once (x1) on qualifying bets
- Once you have followed these 4 steps and your qualifying bet(s) have been settled the free bet bonus is credited to your account automatically. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- You will be awarded a 100% matched Free Bet up to £50 on your first Sports bet placed.
- If the free bet is cashed out or withdrawn the free bet will be lost in it’s entirety.
- Customers must place a £10 or more single bet on any Sport at minimum odds of 1/2 or above to qualify for the matched free bet.
- Your 100% matching free bet will be credited within 24 hours upon settlement of your qualifying bet.
- Only New Customers from the United Kingdom who have never held a previous account with NetBet are eligible for this offer.
- Qualifying bets that are either cashed out or cancelled will not be eligible.
- For the Welcome Offer free bet Partially cashed out bets will not be eligible to qualify for the offer.
- The Free Bet token is valid for 30 days and can be used on any sport of your choice at minimum odds 1/5 or above.
- The Free Bet token can be used on single bets or accumulator bets.
- One Free Bet token will be applied per customer, per household, per IP Address.
- Bets placed with free bet tokens or bonus funds will not qualify for the offer.
- Your Free Bet stake is not included in any winnings. Free Bets must be used in their entirety.
- Deposit methods NETELLER and Skrill are not eligible for this promotion.
Please gamble responsibly www.begambleaware.org