Free tips World Cup 2022 Qualifier: Back England to ‘Win to Nil’ Away to Albania (5pm, Sunday)
Albania meet England in a World Cup Group I qualifier at the Air Albania Stadium in Tirana on Sunday evening. Keep scrolling for Albania v England betting tips and predictions…
888sport New Customer Enhanced Odds
18+ • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • BeGambleAware.org • This is an advertisement
Albania v England Betting Tips:
To Win to Nil – England @ 10/11 with bet365*
- Albania are unbeaten in their last six international matches
- England are undefeated in their last 22 World Cup qualifiers
Albania come into the game on the back of a 1-0 win away to Andorra on Thursday, which extended their current winning run to four matches (albeit against fairly modest opposition).
England started their World Cup campaign with a routine 5-0 win at home to San Marino, which was no less than what was expected of them.
Albania v England Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, England & Under 2.5 is 2/1 with BoyleSports.
The Albanian Football Association say there is an issue over security.
The Three Lions are due to arrive there on Saturday.
— BBC Sport (@BBCSport) March 25, 2021
More Albania v England Betting Tips
- In Total Goals Exact, 2 – 3 is 21/20 with BetVictor
- The To Win to Nil market sees England on offer at odds of 10/11 with bet365*
- In Correct Score betting, a 2-0 England win can be backed at 19/4 with BetVictor
- Raheem Sterling can be backed at 7/5 with Betway in the Anytime Goalscorer market.
* Albania v England betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.