Free tips England Expected to Stroll to Victory in Andorra World Cup Qualifier (7.45pm, Saturday)
Andorra play host to England in a World Cup 2022 Group I qualifier at the Estadi Nacional on Saturday night. Here’s a match preview with betting odds & an Andorra v England prediction…
William Hill New Customer Offer – Mobile Only (£1 max)
18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPE20. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 17:00 on 7th October until 19:45 on 9th October 2021. Max £1 bet at 20/1. Returns paid as 2 x £10 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply.
Andorra vs England Preview
Andorra were never going to be in the frame for qualification for the finals, but will be happy to have taken three points from their six matches to date.
England are in pole position to qualify as Group I winners, having taken 16 points from a possible 18. They are currently four points clear of Albania at the top of the group, with Poland a further point back and Hungary a point behind them.
Andorra v England Betting Odds
If you want to back England, you might be better looking at other markets, such as To Win to Nil, where England are 1/4 with bet365*
- In five previous meetings between England and Andorra, England have won on all five occasions, scoring 20 goals in total without conceding
- Andorra has only won four competitive fixtures since becoming affiliated with FIFA and UEFA in 1996
More Andorra v England Odds Picks
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market sees England & Over 3.5 at 4/6 with BoyleSports*
- In the Winning Margin market, England to Win by 4 or more goals is 10/11 with BoyleSports*
- A 4-0 Correct Score bet on an England win can be backed at 9/2 with bet365*
- Mason Mount is 13/5 with Betway for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
Andorra v England Prediction:
Winning Margin – England to Win by 4 or more goals @ 10/11 with BoyleSports
BREAKING: A fire has broken out at the Estadi Nacional, where Andorra are set to play England in Saturday’s World Cup qualifier. pic.twitter.com/RTG64JhfUl
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) October 8, 2021
* Andorra v England odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to change.