Free tips Argentina Can Book Place in World Cup Final with Win To Nil Against Croatia (7pm, Tuesday)
Argentina v Croatia – World Cup 2022 Preview & Betting Tips
Argentina meet Croatia in the first World Cup 2022 semi-final at the Lusail Iconic Stadium on Tuesday night, in a game that will also be billed as a World Cup farewell for either Lionel Messi or Luka Modric. Keep reading for best odds picks, big match preview and our Argentina v Croatia betting prediction.
Argentina eventually came through on penalties in the quarter-final against the Netherlands after tossing away a two-goal lead late on.
Penalty-kick kings Croatia have already eliminated Japan and pre-tournament favourites Brazil in the knockout stage of World Cup 2022.
Argentina v Croatia Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Argentina & Under 2.5 is 23/10 (3.30) with Betway Sports.
- Croatia beat Argentina 3-0 in the group stage at World Cup 2018
- Lionel Messi has four goals to date at World Cup 2022
- Croatia have drawn four of their five games at World Cup 2022
1994: Croatia 0-0 Argentina (Friendly)
1998: Argentina 1-0 Croatia (World Cup)
2006: Croatia 3-2 Argentina (Friendly)
2014: Argentina 2-1 Croatia (Friendly)
2018: Argentina 0-3 Croatia (World Cup)
They meet again ⚔️ pic.twitter.com/0O5Sb17rc3
— B/R Football (@brfootball) December 12, 2022
More Argentina v Croatia Odds Picks
- In Winning Margin betting odds, Argentina To Win By 1 Goal can be backed at odds of 23/10 with BoyleSports
- The ‘Win To Nil’ market sees Argentina to Win to Nil at 17/10 with BetFred
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on an Argentina victory is best priced 9/2 with 888sport
- Enzo Fernandez is on offer at odds of 7/1 with BetFred for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Argentina v Croatia Betting Prediction
To Win To Nil – Argentina to ‘Win to Nil’ @ 17/10 with BetFred
ENZO FERNÁNDEZ. 😍 pic.twitter.com/6B2hRtBRfO
— River Plate (@RiverPlate) November 26, 2022
* Argentina v Croatia betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.