Free tips Goals Could be at a Premium in World Cup 2022 Final Between Argentina & France (3pm, Sunday)
Argentina v France – World Cup 2022 Final Betting Odds Picks
The World Cup 2022 final will see Argentina, in what is almost certainly Lionel Messi’s farewell to the tournament, take on reigning champions France at the Lusail Iconic Stadium on Sunday afternoon.
Argentina secured their place in the final with a surprisingly comfortable 3-0 win over Croatia in their semi-final, while France overcame stubborn resistance from the tournament’s surprise package, Morocco, to win 2-0 in the second semi-final.
The final will also be billed as one between Messi and his heir apparent as the world’s best player, Kylian Mbappe. It’s a contest that has added spice in not only are the duo teammates at Paris Saint-Germain, but they head into Sunday’s showdown as the joint Top Goalscorers at World Cup 2022, with five goals apiece.
Argentina v France Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Argentina & Under 2.5 is 19/5 with BetFred.
The Total Goals (Over/Under) market sees Under 1.5 available at 17/10 with Betway.
Outright Betting Odds
In outright betting to win the trophy, France are on offer to retain the trophy they won four years ago in Russia at odds of 10/11 with Betway, with Argentina available at 1/1 with William Hill to mark what could potentially be Messi’s last game for his country with the trophy he covets so much.
Lionel Messi – Road to the World Cup finalpic.twitter.com/zjXni8wfeV
— 🇦🇷 (@Mxhbappe) December 15, 2022
- Argentina & France have met five times previously, with Argentina winning on four occasions
- The last meeting was at World Cup 2018, when France won their last 16 tie 4-3
- Lionel Messi and Kylian Mbappe both have five goals at World Cup 2022, while Julian Alvarez and Olivier Giroud have four goals each
Argentina v France Best Odds Picks
- In To Win To Nil betting, Argentina Win to Nil is rated a 10/3 chance with BetFred
- The Half-time Result market has the draw at 10/11 with SpreadEx
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Draw/Argentina is 5/1 with BoyleSports
- A 1-0 win for Argentina is available at 13/2 with William Hill
- Julian Alvarez is 11/4 with BetFred for Anytime Goalscorer
Argentina v France Betting Prediction
Total Goals (Over/Under) – Under 1.5 Goals @ 17/10 with Betway Sports
* Argentina v France best odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.