Free tips Liverpool Capable of Claiming Place in Carabao Cup Final at Arsenal (7.45pm, Thursday)
Arsenal meet Liverpool in the Carabao Cup semi-final 2nd leg at the Emirates Stadium on Thursday night, with the tie delicately balanced after a 0-0 draw in the 1st leg at Anfield. Read on for latest Arsenal v Liverpool betting odds and predictions.
Away goals do not count in the Carabao Cup semi-finals, so the aggregate score is level at 90-minutes, there will be 30-minutes of extra-time and a penalty shootout if necessary.
- Arsenal have failed to score in their last four matches against Liverpool
- Arsenal are missing Thomas Partey, Emerick Aubameyang, Nicolas Pepe, Mohamed Elneny and Omar Rekik due to Africa Cup of Nations
- Liverpool are missing Mo Salah, Sadio Mane and Naby Keita to the AFCON
Arsenal v Liverpool Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Liverpool & Yes is available at 3/1 with Betfair.
More Arsenal vs Liverpool Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Liverpool & Over 2.5 is 11/5 with bet365*
- The Winning Margin market sees Liverpool to Win by 1 Goal at odds of 3/1 with bet365*
- A 2-1 Correct Score (90-minutes) bet on a Liverpool win can be backed at 9/1 with bet365*
- Takumi Minamino is 11/4 for Anytime Goalscorer with 888sport
Final Arsenal vs Liverpool Betting Prediction:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Liverpool & Yes @ 3/1 with Betfair.
* Arsenal v Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds subject to changes.