Free tips Arsenal vs Liverpool: European Distractions Makes the Draw an Attractive Bet (8pm, Saturday)
Arsenal meet Liverpool at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday night in a Premier League clash between two of the season’s big underachievers. Here’s a big match preview and Arsenal v Liverpool betting predictions and tips…
888sport New Customer Special – Enhanced Odds
18+ • New Customers • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • BeGambleAware.org • This is an advertisement
Arsenal v Liverpool Betting Predictions:
Match Result – Draw @ 27/10 with bet365*
- Arsenal are at home to Slavia Prague in the 1st leg of their Europa League quarter-final on Thursday night
- Liverpool have a Champions League last eight 1st leg tie away to Real Madrid on Tuesday night
The Gunners are currently ninth in the table, two places and four points below Liverpool. The Reds are five points shy of a Champions League spot themselves as things stand.
Both teams have European quarter-final ties in the week, which may take precedence over their domestic duties under the circumstances. There could be a temptation to rotate the starting line-ups here as a result.
Arsenal v Liverpool Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the ‘Draw & Yes’ is odds of 7/2 with bet365*
— Anfield Watch (@AnfieldWatch) March 30, 2021
More Arsenal v Liverpool Predictions
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, the ‘Draw & Under 2.5’ is 15/4 with Betway
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 2-3 is an 11/10 shot with BetVictor
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet can be backed at 6/1 with BoyleSports
- You can get Nicolas Pepe at 13/5 with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
* Arsenal v Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.