Free tips Arsenal Can Cling to Top Spot with Draw & BTTS Against Man City (7.30pm, Wednesday)
Arsenal v Manchester City – Premier League 2022-23
Arsenal meet Manchester City in a top-of-the-table Premier League clash at the Emirates Stadium on Wednesday night. Keep reading for latest odds, expert betting tips and our Arsenal v Man City best bet.
The Gunners recent stumbles continued with a 1-1 draw at home to Brentford in the Premier League on Saturday. They will be replaced by the Citizens at the top of the table if they lose here.
Defending champions Manchester City moved to within three points of Arsenal with a 3-1 win at home to Aston Villa on Sunday.
Arsenal v Man City Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes can be backed at odds of 10/3 with BoyleSports.
- Arsenal are winless in their last three matches in all competitions, including an FA Cup defeat at Manchester City
- Manchester City have lost three consecutive away matches in all competitions
- Manchester City have won on each of the last six occasions they have met Arsenal in all competitions
Arsenal v Man City Best Odds Picks
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Under 2.5 is 7/2 with Betway
- The Half-time/Full-time market sees Draw/Draw available at 9/2 with William Hill
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is 6/1 with William Hill
- Bukayo Saka is 17/5 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Arsenal v Man City Best Bet
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Draw & Yes @ 10/3 with BoyleSports
* Arsenal v Man City odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.