Free tips Premier League: Newcastle United Look Asian Handicap Value at Arsenal (7.45pm, Tuesday)
Arsenal v Newcastle United – Premier League 2022-23
Table-topping Arsenal meet 3rd placed Newcastle United in the Premier League at the Emirates Stadium on Tuesday night. Read on to find the best odds picks and Arsenal v Newcastle United betting prediction.
The Gunners moved seven points clear of Manchester City after their 4 -2 win at Brighton & Hove Albion on New Year’s Eve.
The Magpies six-match winning run in the league was ended with a 0-0 draw at home to Leeds United on New Year’s Eve.
Arsenal v Newcastle Betting Odds
The Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting sees the Draw & Yes at 15/4 with William Hill.
- Arsenal have won nine and drawn one of their last 10 Premier League matches
- The Gunners have a 100% home record from seven games this term
- Newcastle United have conceded just 11 goals in 17 Premier League matches this season
- The Magpies have lost just one league game all season
“You don’t want the players to be sitting there with smiles on their faces if our expectation is to win.”#nufc players showed their frustration in the dressing room yesterday. Suspect they will be pumped for Arsenal and have belief they can get a resulthttps://t.co/cPpiuUiejF
— Ciaran Kelly (@CiaranKelly__) January 1, 2023
Arsenal v Newcastle – Best Odds Picks
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market you can get the Draw & Under 2.5 at 4/1 with BetFred.
On the Asian Handicap, Newcastle +0.5 is a 21/20 chance with 888sport. That would be a winning bet provided the Magpies avoid defeat.
Best Bet – Arsenal v Newcastle Betting Prediction
Asian Handicap – Newcastle United +0.5 @ 21/20 with 888sport
* Arsenal v Newcastle United betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.