Free tips Arsenal Looking to Get Points on the Board Against Fellow Strugglers Norwich City (3pm, Saturday)
Arsenal meet Norwich City at the Emirates Stadium on Saturday afternoon in what is an early season bottom-of-the-table clash, with both teams having started their Premier League campaigns with three straight defeats. Here’s a big match preview, betting odds and Arsenal v Norwich City prediction…
What ever you are doing on the 11th of September, please cancel it. Anti relegation Derby loading. Arsenal vs Norwich 🤣 pic.twitter.com/UNZzCrBxFJ
— Faridah Nakazibwe (@fsnakazibwe) September 6, 2021
Arsenal v Norwich City Preview
Before the international break, Arsenal were on the end of a 5-0 drubbing at Manchester City, while Norwich went down to a 2-1 defeat at home to Leicester City.
The pressure is certainly on Gunners’ boss Mikel Arteta and anything other than a victory over the Canaries will leave his position looking decidedly vulnerable, even at this early stage of the season.
Arsenal v Norwich City Betting Odds
The Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market sees ‘Arsenal & Yes’ on offer at odds of 11/5 with bet365*
More Arsenal v Norwich City Odds Picks
- In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Arsenal & Over 2.5 is 5/4 with BoyleSports
- In the Half-time/Full-time market, Arsenal/Arsenal is an 11/8 chance with bet365
- A 3-1 Arsenal win as a Correct Score bet pays out at odds of 12/1 with William Hill
- You can get Nicolas Pepe for Anytime Goalscorer at 7/5 with bet365*
Arsenal v Norwich City Prediction:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Arsenal & Yes @ 11/5 with bet365*
- Arsenal are undefeated in their last eight competitive matches against Norwich
- Despite poor league form, both teams have had a 6-0 Carabao Cup win in the past few weeks, with Arsenal winning at West Bromwich Albion and Norwich beating Bournemouth at Carrow Road
* Arsenal v Norwich betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.