Free tips Premier League: Arsenal v Tottenham Hotspur Preview & Betting Tips (12.30pm, Saturday)
Entertaining Score Draw looks a tempting bet between Arsenal & Tottenham Hotspur
It’s the North London derby between Premier League table-toppers Arsenal and third-placed Tottenham Hotspur Saturday lunchtime at the Emirates Stadium.
Prior to the international break, the Gunners retained their place at the top of the table courtesy of a 3-0 win away to Brentford.
Tottenham remain undefeated in the Premier League this season, having thrashed Leicester City 6-2 last time out.
Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is on offer at odds of 18/5 with William Hill.
- The last five North London derby have resulted in home wins
- Arsenal are unbeaten in their last 11 Premier League home matches against Tottenham Hotspur (7 wins; 4 draws)
More Arsenal v Tottenham Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Over 3.5 is 17/2 with BoyleSports
- Half-time/Full-time betting sees Arsenal/Draw at 14/1 with William Hill
- A 2-2 Correct Score bet can be backed at odds of 12/1 with BoyleSports
- Heung-Min Son is 9/4 with BoyleSports for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Arsenal v Tottenham Betting Prediction
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Draw & Over 3.5 @ 17/2 with BoyleSports
* Arsenal v Tottenham betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.