Free tips Arsenal Can Regain Premier League Top Spot With Win & BTTS at Aston Villa (12.30pm, Saturday)
Aston Villa v Arsenal – Premier League 2022-23
Aston Villa take on out-of-sorts Arsenal in the Premier League at Villa Park Saturday lunchtime. Read on for best odds picks and our Aston Villa v Arsenal best bet.
Despite a 3-1 defeat at Manchester City on Sunday, Villa are currently 11th in the Premier League, 10 points clear of the drop-zone and looking relatively secure in mid-table.
The Gunners were replaced at the top of the table when they went down to a 3-1 home defeat against City themselves on Wednesday night. If they take at least a point from Villa Park, they will return to top-spot, even if it would probably only be for a few hours.
Aston Villa v Arsenal Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Arsenal & Yes can be backed at odds of 29/10 with William Hill.
- Arsenal won the reverse fixture 2-1 at the Emirates Stadium in August
- The Gunners are winless in their last four matches in all competitions
Aston Villa v Arsenal Best Odds Picks
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting has Arsenal & Over 2.5 at 19/10 with BoyleSports.
- In Winning Margin betting, Arsenal to win by 1 Goal is on offer at odds of 5/2 with BoyleSports.
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on an Arsenal victory is 15/2 with 888sport
- Eddie Nketiah is 11/5 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Aston Villa v Arsenal Best Bet
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Arsenal & Yes @ 29/10 with William Hill.
* Aston Villa v Arsenal betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.