Free tips Champions League: Man City & BTTS the Bet Against Monchengladbach (8pm, Wednesday)
Borussia Monchengladbach meet Manchester City in the Champions League on Wednesday night in a last 16 1st leg tie being played at the Puskas Arena in Budapest; Hungary as a result of the current COVID-19 travel restrictions in Germany. Here’s a big match preview with recommended Monchengladbach v Man City pick and other betting tips…
Champions League: Borussia Monchengladbach v Man City moved to Budapest
Masquerade ball this season.Leicester will play in Prague.
The final is on Mars. pic.twitter.com/jMjacuePRH
— Petr Hajek (@PeeterpoolPetr) February 9, 2021
Borussia Monchengladbach v Man City Pick:
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Man City & Yes @ 15/8 with bet365*
Big Match Facts:
- Borussia Monchengladbach are winless in their last four Bundesliga games
- Manchester City are on a 18-match winning streak after a 1-0 win at Arsenal on Sunday
The Foals come into the tie on the back of a 2-1 home defeat to Mainz, which means they are now four matches without a victory in the Bundesliga.
The Citizens have a 10-point lead at the top of the Premier league and have won their last 17 matches in all competitions ahead of Sunday’s game at Arsenal, so they can afford to focus their attentions on this encounter.
Borussia Monchengladbach v Man City Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Manchester City & Yes is on offer at 15/8 with bet365.*
More Monchengladbach v Man City Picks
- Over at the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, ‘Man City & Over 3.5’ is 15/8 with Betway.
- For Total Manchester City Goals (Over/Under), Over 2.5 is a 5/4 shot with Betway.
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City win is 10/1 with 888sport
- Kevin De Bruyne is 13/10 with bet365 in the Anytime Goalscorer odds market.
* Borussia Monchengladbach v Man City odds correct at the time of writing