Free tips Tottenham Hotspur Win & BTTS Could Be the Best Bet at Brentford (12.30pm, Boxing Day)
Brentford v Tottenham Hotspur – Premier League – 2022-23
Premier League football returns after the World Cup with Brentford playing host to Tottenham Hotspur at the Gtech Community Stadium on Boxing Day lunchtime. Read on for best odds picks, betting tips and a Brentford v Tottenham betting prediction.
The Bees come into the game in 10th spot in the Premier League, while Tottenham are currently 4th.
Brentford have lost just one of their last six Premier League games and won 2-1 at Manchester City last time out. Tottenham have lost three of their last five Premier League matches, but won 4-3 at home to Leeds United prior to the World Cup finals.
Brentford v Tottenham Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Tottenham & Yes is on offer at best odds of 14/5 with William Hill.
- The corresponding fixture last season ended as a 0-0 draw
- Brentford haven’t beaten Tottenham in 13 games in all competitions (4 draws; 9 defeats), since a 2-0 home win in the second tier in 1948
Fraser Forster will make his Tottenham League debut on Boxing Day.
Conte: “We are talking about a really good, professional player, he’s reliable and I can count on him. He’s going to play against Brentford. Hugo is coming with us to stay on the bench.”#COYS #THFC pic.twitter.com/hB4kNRa9TL
— Chris Cowlin (@ChrisCowlin) December 23, 2022
Brentford v Tottenham Best Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under betting, Tottenham & Over 2.5 is 2/1 with BoyleSports
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Tottenham/Tottenham can be backed at odds of 23/10 with BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Tottenham victory is a 15/2 chance with 888sport
- Heung-Min Son is 2/1 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Brentford v Tottenham Betting Prediction
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Tottenham Hotspur & Yes @ 14/5 with William Hill
* Brentford v Tottenham betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.