Free tips Brighton & Hove Albion Can Avoid FA Cup Upset With Win & BTTS Against Grimsby (2.15pm, Sunday)
Brighton & Hove Albion v Grimsby Town – FA Cup 2022-23
Premier League Brighton & Hove Albion play host to League Two Grimsby Town in a classic David v Goliath FA Cup quarter-final at the AMEX Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Read on for our match preview with best odds picks and our Brighton v Grimsby best bet.
The Seagulls are having a great season and currently sit 7th in the Premier League following Wednesday’s 1-0 win at home to Crystal Palace.
The Mariners currently occupy a lowly 15th position in League Two, but come into this game on the back of a 1-0 win at Sutton United on Tuesday.
Brighton v Grimsby Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, Brighton & Yes is 13/8 with William Hill.
In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Brighton & Over 4.5 is on offer at odds of 9/5 with BoyleSports.
#FACup quarter-finals this weekend! ⚽️🏆
— Match of the Day (@BBCMOTD) March 17, 2023
- Brighton & Hove Albion have already eliminated last season’s winners Liverpool in this season’s FA Cup
- Grimsby Town booked their place in the last eight of the FA Cup with a 2-1 victory at Premier League Southampton
Brighton v Grimsby Best Odds Picks
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Draw/Brighton is 7/2 with SpreadEx.
- A 4-1 Correct Score bet on a Brighton victory is 12/1 with BetFred
- Danny Welbeck is 1/1 with 888sport for Anytime Goalscorer.
Brighton v Grimsby Best Bet
Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) – Brighton & Yes @ 13/8 with William Hill.
* Brighton v Grimsby betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.