Free tips In-Form Brighton Capable of Eliminating Struggling FA Cup Holders Liverpool (1.30pm, Sunday)
Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool – FA Cup 2022-23
Brighton & Hove Albion meet current holders Liverpool in the FA Cup 4th round at The American Express Community Stadium on Sunday afternoon. Read on for latest betting odds, expert picks and our Brighton v Liverpool best bets.
The Seagulls come into this game on the back of a 2-2 draw away to Leicester City in the Premier League. They secured their spot in the FA Cup 4th round with a comprehensive 5-1 win away to Middlesbrough.
The Reds were held to a 0-0 draw at home to Chelsea in the Premier League last weekend. Prior to that, they won an FA Cup replay 1-0 on the road at Wolverhampton Wanderers to book their place in the 4th round.
Brighton v Liverpool Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, Brighton & Yes can be backed at odds of 15/4 with William Hill, while in the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Brighton & Over 2.5 Goals is 29/10 with William Hill.
😫 “Liverpool are a hybrid of household names playing out of position, injured players, out of form players & youngsters.”
❌ “I see Klopp making plenty of changes and Brighton winning 2-0 or 3-0.”
— talkSPORT (@talkSPORT) January 27, 2023
- Brighton & Hove Albion won 3-0 at home to Liverpool in the Premier League two weeks ago
- Brighton have lost just one of their last six matches against Liverpool
Brighton v Liverpool Best Bets
- In Winning Margin betting, Brighton to win by 1 Goal is 10/3 with BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Brighton victory is available at 9/1 with BoyleSports
- Kaoru Mitoma is a 13/5 chance with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Brighton v Liverpool Betting Prediction
We are going with a home win here with the Seagulls flying and the Reds floundering.
Match Result – Brighton & Hove Albion to win @ 17/10 with Betway
* Brighton v Liverpool betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.