Free tips Liverpool and Arsenal Could Finish All Square in Carabao Cup Semi-final 1st Leg (7.45pm, Thursday)
Liverpool v Arsenal Carabao Cup Preview
Liverpool host Arsenal at Anfield on Thursday night in the 1st leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final tie.
Both teams are missing players due to Africa Cup of Nations duty, but it’s fair to say that the loss of Mo Salah and Sadio Mane is a particular blow to Liverpool.
That said, Liverpool squeezed past Leicester City on penalties at the quarter-final stage with what was very much a second-string team and it seems likely that Jurgen Klopp will again look to those on the margins of the first team squad against the Gunners.
Arsenal reached the last four with a comprehensive 5-1 drubbing of League One Sunderland in their quarter-final. And made far fewer changes to their regular starting XI than was the case with Liverpool.
- Liverpool missing Mo Salah, Sadio Mane and Naby Keita due to Africa Cup of Nations
- Arsenal are missing Thomas Partey, Emerick Aubameyang, Nicolas Pepe, Mohamed Elneny and Omar Rekik to the AFCON
Liverpool v Arsenal Carabao Cup Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes can be backed at odds of 15/4 with bet365*.
— Mirror Football (@MirrorFootball) January 11, 2022
More Liverpool v Arsenal League Cup Odds Picks
- In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Over 2.5 is 10/1 with bet365*
- In the Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Over 3.5 is on offer at odds of 15/8 with Betfair Sportsbook
- A 2-2 Correct Score bet is a 12/1 chance with bet365*
- You can get Alexandre Lacazette at odds of 12/5 with Betway for Anytime Goalscorer
Final Liverpool v Arsenal Prediction:
Match Result – Draw @ 12/5 with Betway Sports
* Liverpool v Arsenal Carabao Cup odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.