Free tips Celtic Could Face Early Exit Against Midtjylland in Champions League Tie (7.45pm, Tue)
Celtic play host to Danish side Midtjylland in Tuesday’s Champions League 2nd qualifying round 1st leg. Here’s the betting odds and our Celtic v Midtjylland prediction and picks…
Celtic v Midtjylland Prediction:
To Qualify – Midtjylland @ 19/20 with William Hill
- Celtic have yet to play a competitive match under Ange Postecoglu
- The Danish Superliga has just started, with Midtjylland going down to a 2-1 loss at home to OB
Celtic will be playing their first game under new manager Ange Postecoglu and have struggled to bring in new recruits ahead of the new campaign.
New Japanese striker Kyogo Furuhashi has yet to join his new team-mates, while Norway centre-half Kristoffer Ajer is seemingly on course to join Brentford. Other significant absentees are James Forrest, Mikey Johnston and Karamoko Dembele.
🍀 Ange Postecoglou admits Celtic’s fitness levels are not where he would like them to be heading into their crucial Champions League qualifiers.https://t.co/RN1mKSVtvK
— Clyde 1 Superscoreboard (@ClydeSSB) July 19, 2021
Celtic v Midtjylland Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is on offer at odds of 10/3 with Betway.
More Celtic v Midtjylland Prediction
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting has the Draw & Under 2.5 available at 10/3 with BoyleSports
- In To Qualify betting, Midtjylland are on offer at 19/20 with William Hill
- In Correct Score betting, a 1-1 draw is on the market at 11/2 with Betway
- In the Anytime Goalscorer market, Pione Sisto is available at 7/2 with Betfair
* Celtic v Midtjylland odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to change.