Free tips Can Celtic Secure Minor Advantage Against AZ Alkmaar in Europa League 1st leg? (7.45pm, Weds)
Celtic meet AZ Alkmaar in the Europa League Play-offs 1st leg tie at Celtic Park on Wednesday night. Here’s all the Celtic vs AZ Alkmaar odds and betting picks…
- Celtic have won their last four games in all competitions, scoring 16 goals in the process
- AZ Alkmaar finished 3rd in the Eredivisie last season, just a point behind PSV Eindhoven
Celtic vs AZ Alkmaar Preview
Celtic have recovered somewhat after their early season woes that included Champions League elimination at the hands of Midtjylland, but coach Ange Postecoglou is still seeking new players.
AZ Alkmaar have only played one competitive game this season to date, losing their opening Eredivisie match 1-0 at RKC Waalwijk.
Their squad has had a number of changes over the summer, with the big-money sale of winger Calvin Stengs to Nice being their major departure.
Celtic vs AZ Alkmaar Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, ‘Celtic & Yes’ can be backed at 3/1 with William Hill.
Celtic vs AZ Alkmaar Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Celtic & Over 2.5 is 21/10 with BoyleSports
- In Half-time/Full-time betting, Celtic/Celtic is on offer at odds of 5/2 with BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Celtic victory is a 15/2 chance with Betway
- In the Winning Margin betting, Celtic to Win by 1 Goal is 3/1 with bet365*
Celtic vs AZ Alkmaar Prediction:
- Winning Margin – Celtic to Win by 1 Goal @ 3/1 with bet365*
* Celtic vs AZ Alkmaar odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.