Free tips Champions League Betting: Atletico Madrid Can Gain 1st leg Advantage With ‘Win to Nil’ against Chelsea (8pm, Tuesday)
Atletico Madrid meet Chelsea in the Champions league last 16 1st leg tie on Tuesday night, with the game now being played at the Arena Nationala in Bucharest due to Spanish COVID-19 travel restrictions on travellers from the UK.
888sport New Customer Welcome Special
18+ • New Customers • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • BeGambleAware.org • This is an advertisement
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Prediction
To Win to Nil – Atletico Madrid @ 31/10 with BetVictor
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Stats
- Atletico Madrid lost just one of last 13 matches in all competitions
- Chelsea undefeated in six games since appointment of Thomas Tuchel
At the time of writing, Atletico Madrid are six points clear at the top of La Liga with a game in hand.
For their part, Chelsea have moved up to fourth in the Premier League on the back of four straight wins.
Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea: Tuchel gives verdicts on Olivier Giroud’s future https://t.co/TxvPQnTrdd
— Bulletin Nigeria (@BulletinNG) February 21, 2021
Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Odds
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Atletico Madrid & Under 1.5 is 11/2 with Betway.
In Winning Margin betting odds market, Atletico Madrid to Win by 1 Goal is 3/1 with BoyleSports.
More Atletico Madrid v Chelsea Predictions
- The To Win to Nil market sees Atletico Madrid on offer at 31/10 with BetVictor.
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on Atletico Madrid can be backed at odds of 6/1 with 888sport
- Luis Suarez is 6/4 with bet365* in the Anytime Goalscorer odds market.
* Atletico Madrid v Chelsea odds quoted correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.