Free tips Champions League Previews: Back the Draw & Under 2.5 Goals between Chelsea & Atletico Madrid (8pm, Weds)
Chelsea meet Atletico Madrid in the 2nd leg of their last 16 Champions League tie at Stamford Bridge on Wednesday night. With regards to Chelsea v Atletico Madrid picks, we fancy a low scoring draw here…
Chelsea v Atletico Madrid Picks:
Match Betting & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Draw & Under 2.5 @ 14/5 with Betway
- Chelsea yet to lose under Thomas Tuchel after 12 matches in all competitions
- Atletico Madrid have lost just two of their last 13 matches in all competitions.
The Blues lead 1-0 after the 1st leg, which was played at the Arena Nationala in Bucharest due to Spanish COVID-19 travel restrictions on travelers from the UK.
Chelsea come into the game on the back of a 0-0 draw away to Leeds United in the Premier League, where they now sit 4th in the table. The point at Elland Road stretched their unbeaten run in all competitions to 13 games.
At the time of writing, Atletico Madrid are six points clear at the top of La Liga after a 0-0 draw away to Getafe on Saturday. They are undefeated in four matches since losing the 1st leg to Chelsea.
Chelsea v Atletico Madrid Odds
In Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting, the Draw & Yes is 15/4 with bet365*
More Chelsea v Atletico Madrid Picks
- In the ‘Match Betting & Total Goals’ market, the ‘Draw & Under 2.5’ is at 14/5 with Betway
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 2-3 is 1/1 with BoyleSports
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet can be backed at odds of 11/2 with bet365*
- Luis Suarez is 15/8 for an Anytime Goalscorer bet with Betfair
* Chelsea v Atletico Madrid betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.