Free tips Premier League: Back Chelsea To ‘Win to Nil’ Against Brighton & Hove Albion (8pm, Tuesday)
Chelsea meet Brighton & Hove Albion in Premier League action on Tuesday night at Stamford Bridge in a game that has implications in both the race for Champions League places and the battle to avoid relegation. Scroll on for odds, picks and Chelsea v Brighton betting tips.
The Blues come into the match on the back of qualification for the Champions League semi-finals and the FA Cup final, so confidence in the camp will be sky high. A victory over Brighton will see them climb into the Top 4 of the Premier League.
Chelsea v Brighton Betting Tips:
To Win to Nil – Chelsea @ 31/20 with BetVictor
- Chelsea have kept clean sheets in 14 of their 19 games under Thomas Tuchel
- Brighton & Hove Albion have won two of their last 10 matches in all competitions
The Seagulls come into the match six points above Fulham in the last relegation spot and with two games in hand. They will probably be safe with one more win.
Chelsea v Brighton Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, ‘Chelsea & Under 2.5’ is on offer at 5/2 with bet365*.
It’s matchday! ✊
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) April 20, 2021
More Chelsea v Brighton Betting Tips
- In Total Goals (Over/Under), Under 2.5 is 20/23 with Betfair.
- The ‘Win to Nil’ betting market sees Chelsea available at best odds of 31/20 with BetVictor.
- A 2-0 Correct Score bet on a Chelsea victory is 13/2 with bet365*
- Christian Pulisic is 21/10 with Betfair for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
* Chelsea v Brighton betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.