Free tips Dortmund Can Make Champions League Progress With Draw at Chelsea (8pm, Tuesday)
Chelsea v Borussia Dortmund – Champions League 2022-23
Chelsea meet Borussia Dortmund in the 2nd leg of their Champions League last 16 tie at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night. Keep reading for latest odds, expert picks and. our Chelsea v Dortmund best bet.
The tie is delicately poised, with the Germans holding a narrow 1-0 advantage from the 1st leg.
Chelsea come into the game on the back of a 1-0 win at home to Leeds United in the Premier League on Saturday, ending a six-match winless streak in all competitions.
Borussia Dortmund secured a 2-1 win at home to RB Leipzig on Friday and are level at the top of the Bundesliga with Bayern Munich.
Chelsea v Dortmund Betting Odds
- Chelsea have scored just seven goals in their last 16 matches in all competitions
- Borussia Dortmund have scored in each of their last 12 matches in all competitions
- Borussia Dortmund have won all 10 of their competitive matches in 2023
Chelsea v Dortmund Best Odds Picks
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes is 15/4 with Betway Sports.
In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting sees the Draw & Under 2.5 available at odds of 10/3 with BoyleSports.
- In Correct Score betting, a 1-1 draw is 13/2 with BetFred
- Jude Bellingham is 17/2 with William Hill for Anytime Goalscorer
Chelsea v Dortmund Best Bet
Dortmund will be happy with a draw which will see them progress to the quarter-finals.
Match Result (90-minutes) – Draw @ 14/5 with SpreadEx
* Chelsea v Borussia Dortmund betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.