Free tips Premier League Betting: Chelsea Look Good for Low-Scoring Win Over Fulham (5.30pm, Saturday)
Chelsea meet Fulham in a crucial west London derby with implications at both ends of the Premier League table at Stamford Bridge on Saturday evening. Check out the match preview and Chelsea v Fulham prediction…
18+ • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Chelsea v Fulham Prediction:
Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Chelsea & Under 2.5 @ 12/5 with bet365*
- Chelsea have conceded more than 1 goal in a game just once in 22 matches in all competitions under Thomas Tuchel
- Fulham have taken just one point from a possible 15
This game is sandwiched between the two legs of their Champions League semi-final against Real Madrid for the Blues, but they can ill-afford to drop points here in their quest for a top four finish.
With five matches remaining, the Cottagers are seven points adrift of Brighton & Hove Albion and with an inferior goal difference of 12. That equates to this game being almost win or bust for Scott Parker’s men.
Chelsea v Fulham Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, ‘Chelsea & Under 2.5’ can be backed at 12/5 with bet365*.
Other Chelsea v Fulham Prediction
- The ‘Win to Nil’ betting market sees Chelsea on offer at odds of 13/10 with Betfair
- In Total Fulham Goals betting (Over/Under), Under 0.5 is 19/20 with 888sport.
- A 2-0 Chelsea Correct Score bet is 6/1 with bet365*
- Tammy Abraham is 13/10 with Betway in the Anytime Goalscorer market.
* Chelsea v Fulham odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to changes.