Free tips Back Chelsea to Avenge FA Cup Final Defeat With ‘Win To Nil’ Against Leicester City (8.15pm, Tuesday)
Chelsea meet Leicester City in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge on Tuesday night. Keep scrolling for Chelsea v Leicester City picks, betting odds and predictions…
888sport New Customer Welcome Offer
18+ • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Withdrawal, payment methods, and country restrictions & Full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement •
Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Chelsea v Leicester City Picks
To Win to Nil – Chelsea @ 7/4 with BoyleSports
- If Chelsea finish outside the top four in the Premier League, but win the Champions League, five English teams will compete in the latter next season
- Leicester have lost just one of their last 17 matches away from home in all competitions
The prestige and silverware that comes with the FA Cup aside, the reality is that qualification for the Champions league is more important financially to both these clubs than Saturday’s showdown at Wembley was.
If Liverpool win both of their remaining games (which they should do in theory), then either the Blues or the Foxes will almost certainly miss out on a top four finish.
Chelsea v Leicester City Odds
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Chelsea & Under 2.5 is 11/4 with bet365*.
More Chelsea v Leicester City Picks
- In the Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Under 2.5 is 4/5 with bet365*.
- In To Win to Nil betting, Chelsea are on offer at 7/4 with BoyleSports.
- A 2-0 win for Chelsea is 15/2 with bet365* in Correct Score
- Kai Havertz is 21/10 with Betway for Anytime Goalscorer.
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) May 17, 2021
* Chelsea v Leicester City odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.