Free tips Manchester City Can Keep Title Hopes Alive With Narrow Win at Chelsea (8pm, Thursday)
Chelsea v Manchester City – Premier League 2022-23
Chelsea meet Manchester City in the Premier League on Thursday night, with both teams really needing to go for the victory. Keep scrolling for the best odds picks and Chelsea v Man City betting prediction.
Chelsea come into the current round of matches down in 9th position in the Premier League table after their 1-1 draw at Nottingham Forest on New Year’s Day, seven points adrift of Manchester United in 4th.
Manchester City are currently 2nd after a disappointing 1-1 draw at home to Everton on New Year’s Eve, and won’t want the seven-point gap to leaders Arsenal to grow any bigger.
Chelsea v Manchester City Betting Odds
In Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting, Manchester City & Yes can be backed at odds of 23/10 with 888sport.
- Chelsea have won just one of their last seven Premier League matches
- Manchester City have been victorious in the last three meetings with Chelsea, including a 2-0 Carabao Cup win in November
🔴 Arsenal can go 10 points clear tomorrow
🔵 Manchester City travel to Chelsea & Manchester United this month
👊 They face each other at the Emirates in February & the Etihad in April
The Premier League title race 2023 is on 👀🔥 pic.twitter.com/5uRXpAQpG6
— GiveMeSport (@GiveMeSport) January 2, 2023
Chelsea v Man City Best Odds Picks
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, Manchester City & Over 2.5 is 6/4 with BoyleSports.
- In Winning Margin betting, Manchester City to win by 1 Goal is 5/2 with BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Manchester City win is 15/2 with William Hill
- Julian Alvarez is 2/1 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
Chelsea v Man City Betting Prediction
Our best bet for this match is for the Citizens to just edge a close match by the odd goal.
Winning Margin – Manchester City to win by 1 Goal @ 5/2 with BoyleSports
* Chelsea v Man City betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.