Free tips Premier League: Low-Scoring Draw Could be on the Cards Between Chelsea & Manchester United (5.30pm, Saturday)
Chelsea v Manchester United – Premier League 2022-23
Chelsea meet Manchester United in Premier League action at Stamford Bridge on Saturday evening.
Chelsea haven’t had the most convincing of starts to the season, but currently sit 4th in the Premier League following Wednesday’s 0-0 draw away to Brentford. That was their fifth straight clean sheet in all competitions.
Manchester United also struggled early on this season, but they are now just one place and one point below Chelsea on the back of a five-game unbeaten run in all competitions.
The Red Devils had an impressive 2-0 win at home to Tottenham Hotspur on Wednesday to boost their Top 4 ambitions.
Chelsea v Man Utd Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting market, the Draw & Yes is 7/2 with William Hill.
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their seven matches in all competitions under Graham Potter
- The last four Premier League fixtures between Chelsea and Manchester United have finished as draws (two 1-1 draws and two 0-0 draws)
More Chelsea v Man Utd Odds Picks
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, the Draw & Under 2.5 can be backed at odds of 7/2 with Betway.
- In Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, Under 2.5 is on offer at odds of 1/1 with 888sport.
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet pays out at 6/1 with William Hill
- You can get Kai Havertz at 13/5 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
Chelsea v Man Utd Betting Prediction
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – Draw & Under 2.5 @ 7/2 with Betway
* Chelsea v Man Utd betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.