Free tips Premier League Tips: Look at the Draw Bet Between Chelsea & Man Utd on Sunday (4.30pm)
Thomas Tuchel’s rejuvenated Chelsea meet Manchester Utd in the Premier League at Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon. Scroll on for our Chelsea v Man Utd prediction and betting tips for this Sunday roaster…
888sport New Customer Enhanced Odds
18+ • New Customers • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions & Full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • BeGambleAware.org • This is an advertisement
Chelsea v Man Utd Prediction
Match Result – Draw @ 5/2 with bet365*
Big Match Facts
- Chelsea unbeaten in nine matches in all competitions
- Manchester United unbeaten in seven matches in all competitions
Chelsea are thriving under new manager Thomas Tuchel, but are still outside the Top 4 going into the weekend’s fixtures, so need the three points to help their bid for Champions’ League football next term.
The Blues are undefeated in eight games under Tuchel and face the Red Devils on the back of an excellent 1-0 win against Atletico Madrid in Bucharest in the Champions League.
With Manchester City 10 points clear at the top of the table, the title looks a forlorn hope for Manchester United. However, the Red Devils are six points above Chelsea coming into this game, so victory at Stamford Bridge would be a massive step towards ensuring a Top 4 finish.
Chelsea v Man Utd Odds
It looks a tricky match to predict so perhaps the boring draw may be a good bet. The latest ‘Match Result’ betting odds see Chelsea at 5/4 with Betway, the draw at 5/2 with bet365* and Manchester United on offer at 12/5 with William Hill.
The ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market sees the ‘Draw & Yes’ available at odds of 18/5 with BetVictor.
— Manchester United (@ManUtd) February 23, 2021
More Chelsea v Man Utd Predictions
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, the ‘Draw & Over 3.5’ is 9/1 with Boylesports
- In Both Teams to Score (BTTS) betting, Yes is 7/10 with Betway.
- A 2-2 Correct Score bet comes in at odds of 14/1 with bet365*
- Timo Werner is 5/2 with Betway for an Anytime Goalscorer bet.
* Chelsea v Man Utd odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change. 18+ only. Please gamble responsibly. #BeGambleAware.org