Free tips Premier League Picks: Chelsea v Tottenham Preview & Betting Tips (4.30pm, Sunday)
Chelsea & Tottenham Hotspur could share the spoils at Stamford Bridge
Chelsea welcome Tottenham Hotspur to Stamford Bridge on Sunday afternoon in a heavyweight London derby between two potential Premier League title contenders. Here’s the latest betting odds, expert odds picks and our Chelsea v Tottenham betting prediction for this Sunday roaster!
Both teams opened the new season with victories, with Chelsea securing a 1-0 win at Everton, while Tottenham came from behind to win 4-1 at home to Southampton.
Chelsea v Tottenham Betting Odds
The Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market sees the Draw & Yes at 10/3 with William Hill.
- The corresponding fixture last season ended in a 2-0 win for Chelsea
- Chelsea have won the last four meetings between the teams without conceding a goal
- Chelsea are unbeaten in their last 12 matches (over 90-minutes) in all competitions against Tottenham
Before the London derby this weekend I decided to make a video of some Chelsea’s best goals vs Spurs
— Janty (@CFC_Janty) August 12, 2022
More Chelsea v Tottenham Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Under 2.5 is a 10/3 chance with Betway
- Half Time betting sees the Draw at 23/20 with 888sport.
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet would pay out at odds of 11/2 with William Hill
- In the Anytime Goalscorer market Son Heung-Min is available at 17/10 with Betway
Chelsea v Tottenham Betting Prediction:
Match Result – Draw @ 5/2 with BetFred
* Chelsea v Spurs betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.