Free tips Brazil Can Secure Semi-final Spot at World Cup With ‘Win To Nil’ Against Croatia (3pm, Friday)
Croatia v Brazil – World Cup 2022 Preview & Odds Picks
Croatia meet Brazil at the quarter final stage of World Cup 2022 at Education City Stadium in Al Rayyan on Friday afternoon. Keep reading for best odds picks, expert betting tips and our Croatia v Brazil betting prediction.
Route to the Quarter-final
- 2018 finalists Croatia were taken to penalties by Japan after a 1-1 draw in their last 16 tie.
- World Cup favourites Brazil eased past South Korea with a comprehensive 4-1 victory in the last 16.
Croatia v Brazil Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, Brazil & Under 2.5 is on offer at odds of 23/10 with BoyleSports.
- Croatia are unbeaten in their last 10 matches and have lost just one of their last 20
- Croatia have conceded just five goals in their last 10 matches
- Brazil’s group stage loss to Cameroon was their only defeat in their 19 matches
- Brazil beat Croatia 1-0 in the group stage of World Cup 2006 and 3-1 in the group stage of World Cup 2014
More Croatia v Brazil Odds Picks
- The Half-time/Full-time market sees Draw/Brazil available at 3/1 with Betway
- In the to ‘Win To Nil’ market, the Brazil Win to Nil is 11/10 with BoyleSports
- A 2-0 Correct Score bet on a Brazil victory can be backed at odds of 5/1 with SpreadEx
- Raphinha is 13/5 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer pick
Croatia v Brazil Betting Prediction
This could be a cagey, low-scoring affair so we’re taking Brazil to nick this one while keeping a clean sheet.
Win To Nil – Brazil @ 11/10 with BoyleSports
Happy with Brazil’s performance, your @Budweiser Player of the Match Neymar Jr. praises all his teammates and singles out Raphinha to share the award with!
— FIFA World Cup (@FIFAWorldCup) December 6, 2022
* Croatia v Brazil betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.