Free tips Premier League: Crystal Palace v Arsenal Preview & Betting Tips (8pm, Friday)
Crystal Palace Worth Backing on Asian Handicap to Maintain Recent Advantage over Arsenal
The new Premier League season kicks-off on Friday night, with Crystal Palace playing host to Arsenal at Selhurst Park. Scroll on for the latest betting odds plus our Crystal Palace v Arsenal prediction and tips.
The Eagles, with a far younger squad than in recent seasons, surpassed most expectations under Patrick Vieira in finishing 12th in the Premier League last term.
The Gunners eventually finished 5th last season, missing out on Champions League football after some late season lapses, including the 3-0 loss at Selhurst Park in April.
Crystal Palace v Arsenal Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, Crystal Palace & Over 2.5 can be backed at 6/1 with William Hill.
- Arsenal lost their opening three Premier League fixtures last season
- In April last season, Crystal Palace won the corresponding fixture 3-0
- Arsenal have won just one of their last eight Premier League matches against Crystal Palace
More Crystal Palace v Arsenal Odds Picks
- In Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS), Crystal Palace & Yes is a 15/2 chance with Betfair
- On the Asian Handicap, Crystal Palace +0.25 is 27/25 with Betway. That’s a winning bet provided Palace avoid defeat
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a Crystal Palace victory is 14/1 with William Hill
- Michael Olise is 15/2 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
“It’s true, I started my career at Arsenal. Unfortunately, I was only there for a year in the Under 8’s before moving to Chelsea. Do I have unfinished business at Arsenal? Yes. Would I go back? We’ll have to see what the future holds.”
– Michael Olise pic.twitter.com/Svlwy9A1lZ
— GifItARest (@GifItARest) July 25, 2022
Crystal Palace v Arsenal Betting Prediction:
Asian Handicap – Crystal Palace +0.5 @ 27/25 with Betway Sports
* Betting odds subject to changes.