Free tips England Could Keep a Clean Sheet in Beating Czech Republic at Euro 2020 (8pm, Tues)
Czech Republic and England meet in a Euro 2020 Group D game at Wembley Stadium on Tuesday night, with both teams knowing that a draw will guarantee that both progress to the last 16. Here’s the betting odds, tips and Czech Republic v England prediction…
18+ • New customers only • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal, payment methods, and country restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Czech Republic v England Prediction
To Win to Nil – England @ 7/5 with bet365*
- Patrick Schick has scored all three goals for Czech Republic at the Euro 2020 finals
- England have conceded just one goal in their last eight games
— England (@England) June 22, 2021
The Czechs currently top the group on goal difference, having beaten Scotland 2-0 and drawn 1-1 with Croatia.
England started with a 1-0 win over Croatia, but were then held to a lackluster 0-0 draw by Scotland.
The winners of Group D will face the team that finishes second in Group F (almost certainly one of France, Germany or Portugal) at Wembley in the last 16, while the team that finishes second in Group D will, in theory, face an easier game against the second-placed team in Group E (one of Sweden, Slovakia, Spain or Poland) in Copenhagen.
Czech Republic v England Odds
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, you can back England & Under 2.5 at 9/2 with Betway.
— Matt Law (@Matt_Law_DT) June 22, 2021
More Czech Republic v England Prediction
- In Winning Margin betting odds, England to Win by 1 Goal is 12/5 with bet365*
- The to ‘Win to Nil’ market sees England on offer at odds of 7/5 with bet365*
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on an England victory is available at 5/1 with bet365*
- Harry Kane is 11/10 with 888sport for Anytime Goalscorer
* Czech Republic v England odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds are subject to change.