Free tips Champions League Tips: Dortmund & Manchester City Could be Good for Goals (8pm, Weds)
Borussia Dortmund meet Manchester City at Signal-Iduna-Park on Wednesday night in the 2nd leg of their Champions League quarter-final tie. Keep scrolling for Borussia Dortmund v Man City predictions and betting tips…
888Sport New Customer Enhanced Odds
18+ • New Customers • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal restrictions • Full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
Dortmund v Man City Predictions
Total Goals (Over/Under) – Over 3.5 @ 7/5 with Betfair Sportsbook
- Borussia Dortmund have won two of their last seven games in all competitions
- Manchester City have won their last 15 away matches in all competitions
The tie is very much in the balance after a 2-1 1st leg victory for City a week ago, courtesy of a late winner from Phil Foden.
Dortmund kept their faltering hopes of a Top 4 finish in the Bundesliga alive with a 3-2 victory away to VfB Stuttgart on Saturday.
The Citizens went down to a 2-1 home defeat by Leeds United in the Premier league on Saturday, but the domestic title has long been in the bag. The loss was just their second defeat in 36 matches in all competitions.
Dortmund v Man City Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, the Draw & Yes is 4/1 with BetVictor.
More Dortmund v Manchester City Predictions
- The Total Goals (Over/Under) betting sees Over 3.5 on offer at odds of 7/5 with Betfair.
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, the Draw & Over 3.5 can be backed at 8/1 with Betway.
- A 2-2 Correct Score bet can be backed at 13/1 with BetVictor
- Erling Braut Haaland is 11/8 with Betfair for Anytime Goalscorer.
* Dortmund v Manchester City odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.