Free tips Euro 2020 Qualifiers: England v Czech Republic Betting Predictions & Tips (7.45pm, Friday)
England can start Euro 2020 campaign with low-scoring win over Czech Republic
England begin their Euro 2020 qualification bid with a home game with Czech Republic at Wembley Stadium on Friday evening. Read on for our England v Czech Republic betting predictions and tips…
England v Czech Republic Betting Predictions
Result & Over/Under 2.5 Goals market – ‘England & Under’ @ 7/4 with Betway
Gareth Southgate’s charges are on a high following their run to the semi-finals of World Cup 2018 and subsequently going on to win their nations league group ahead of Spain and Croatia.
The Czech Republic are still in something of a state of transition at present and their squad lacks the star names of yesteryear. They are certainly capable of providing an upset, but England will be expecting maximum points.
138.com New Customer Price Boost for England…
New accounts only. Claim with registration code: 138ENGCZE. Place a first bet of exactly £1 on England to beat Czech Republic. Pre-match bet only. Added boost paid as bonus tokens. Paid within 24 hours of bet settlement. T&Cs apply 18+ only /BeGambleAware
England Euro 2020 Group A
England are in Euro 2020 Group A with the following teams…
- Czech Republic
England v Czech Republic Betting Odds
In the Match Result betting, England are available at 1/3 with bet365*, the draw is 4/1 with Betfair and the Czech Republic are 12/1 with BoyleSports. Those look, typically, very short odds on England, so the value is to be found elsewhere.
England squad vs Czech Republic and Montenegro:
Butland, Heaton, Pickford.
Chilwell, Keane, Maguire, Rose, Shaw, Stones, Tarkowski, Trippier, Walker, Alexander-Arnold.
Barkley, Dele, Delph, Dier, Henderson, Loftus-Cheek, Rice.
Kane, Rashford, Sancho, Sterling, Wilson. pic.twitter.com/fL7zeVhmIh
— Coral (@Coral) March 13, 2019
Other England v Czech Republic Betting Predictions
- England can also be backed to ‘Win to Nil’ at 5/6 with bet365*
- In the Match Result & Over/Under 2.5 Goals market, England & Under is on offer at 7/4 at Betway.
- In the Total Goals Over/Under market, Under 2.5 Goals is a 4/5 chance with bet365*.
- In Half Time/Full Time betting, BoyleSports offer 20/23 on England/England.
- In Correct Score betting, a 2-0 England win can be backed at 17/4 with Coral.
- In Winning Margin betting, England are 14/5 with BoyleSports to win by two goals.
* Odds correct at the time of writing
Image credit – https://www.facebook.com/EnglandTeam/