Free tips England Can Make Home Advantage Count Against Denmark at Euro 2020 (8pm, Weds)
Ahead of England’s Euro 2020 semi-final against Denmark at Wembley Stadium on Wednesday night we take a look at the betting odds, make some picks and offer some England v Denmark predictions…
18+ • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal, payment methods, and country restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
England v Denmark Predictions
Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) – England & Over 2.5 @ 21/10 with bet365*
- England are yet to concede a goal in five Euro 2020 matches to date
- The teams last met in October 2020 in the UEFA Nations League at Wembley, with Denmark winning 1-0 courtesy of a Christian Eriksen penalty
Following their 2-0 win over Germany in the last 16, England eased to an impressive 4-0 win over Ukraine in the quarter-finals in Rome to ensure that the remainder of their games in the tournament will be taking place at Wembley Stadium.
Denmark, who lost their opening two group games of Euro 2020, sailed past Wales 4-0 in the last 16, then overcame a resilient Czech Republic 2-1 in the quarter-finals.
How are the England team preparing for their semi-final game against Denmark and when did they last play the Scandinavian side? ITV News Sports Editor @stevescott_itv explains #EURO2020https://t.co/RzYuc6Vd3J pic.twitter.com/J9pcjKd3Bi
— ITV News (@itvnews) July 6, 2021
England v Denmark Odds
In Match Result & Both Teams to Score betting, England & Yes can be backed at 7/2 with Betfair.
More England v Denmark Predictions
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market has ‘England & Over 2.5’ at 21/10 with bet365*
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 2-3 is on offer at odds of 1/1 with BoyleSports
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on an England win is a 9/1 chance with bet365*
- The in-form Harry Kane is 6/5 with William Hill for `N Anytime Goalscorer pick
* England v Denmark odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to change.