Free tips France Could KO England’s World Cup Hopes in Qatar (7pm, Saturday)
England v France – World Cup 2022 Preview & Betting Tips
England face defending champions France in a massive test for Gareth Southgate’s charges at the quarter-final stage of World Cup 2022 at the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor on Saturday night.
After an awkward opening spell, England ran out convincing 3-0 winners over Senegal in the last 16, with Harry Kane also finding the back of the net for the first time in the tournament.
France also had few problems in dispatching Poland 3-1 in the last 16, with Kylian Mbappe taking his personal goal haul in these finals to five after bagging two more goals against the Poles.
England v France Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting odds market, France & Yes can be backed at best odds of 4/1 with William Hill.
England v France!!! Who will win this game and why? pic.twitter.com/hLSNhC9Hzn
— Frank Khalid (@FrankKhalidUK) December 7, 2022
- England have only won one of their last eight games against France, with France winning on five occasions
- England are unbeaten in five games, scoring 15 goals in the process
- France have lost four of their last 10 matches
More England v France Odds Picks
- In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, France & Over 2.5 is 3/1 with Betway
- Second Half Result betting sees France available at 9/5 with Betway
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on a France win is 9/1 with William Hill
- Kylian Mbappe is 13/8 to add to his goal haul in the Anytime Goalscorer market with BetFred
England v France Betting Prediction
This will be the first proper test for England in this World Cup so far and France appear to be peaking at the right time. Heart says England, head says France.
Match Result (90 mins) – France to win at 29/20 with SpreadEx
* England v France betting odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.