Free tips Nations League: England Can Claim Morale-Boosting Win Against Germany (7.45pm, Monday)
England v Germany – UEFA Nations League 2022-23
England meet Germany at Wembley Stadium in UEFA Nations League action on Monday night. Read on for betting odds, big match preview and our England v Germany betting prediction.
The game has little at stake in terms of the Nations League, with England having already been relegated to League B following Friday night’s 1-0 defeat in Italy.
Germany also have nothing left to play for with regards to the Nations League, having lost 1-0 at home to surprise League A Group 3 table-toppers Hungary. Even so, this is both teams last competitive fixture prior to the World Cup, so it’s an opportunity to boost confidence with a victory ahead of the finals.
England v Germany Betting Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) betting, England & Yes is available at best odds of 9/2 with William Hill.
In the ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) market, England & Over 2.5 can be backed at odds of 16/5 with William Hill.
- England are winless in their last five matches (two draws; three defeats)
- The reverse fixture at the Allianz Arena in June ended as a 1-1 draw
Focused on Germany. 👊 pic.twitter.com/4IqP8H4Fip
— England (@England) September 24, 2022
More England v Germany Odds Picks
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 3 is available at 16/5 with William Hill
- A 2-1 Correct Score bet on an England victory is available at 9/1 with BetFred
- Harry Kane is best priced 15/8 with BetFred for an Anytime Goalscorer pick
England v Germany Betting Prediction
Match Result – England to win @ 29/20 with BetFred
* England v Germany odds quoted correct at time of publication. All odds are subject to changes.