Free tips England & Germany Could be Destined for Extra-time & Beyond at Euro 2020 (5pm, Tuesday)
England take on one of their fiercest rivals in Germany in Euro 2020 last 16 action at Wembley Stadium on Tuesday evening. Read on for betting odds picks and our England v Germany predictions…
New Customer Welcome Offer – 14/1 England vs 16/1 Germany.. £5 max bet
18+ • New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. withdrawal, payment methods, and country restrictions & full T&C’s apply (Details below) • Bet Responsibly • This is an advertisement • Please gamble responsibly • BeGambleAware
England v Germany Predictions
Match Result – Draw @ 23/10 with BoyleSports
- England have had eight clean sheets in their last nine matches
- England have only scored a total of four goals in their last five matches
- Germany haven’t kept a clean sheet in their last six matches
England topped Group D, with a 1-0 win over Croatia, followed by a 0-0 draw with Scotland and a 1-0 win over the Czech Republic.
Germany finished in second spot in Group F, with a 1-0 defeat to France, then a 4-2 win over Portugal and a 2-2 draw with Hungary.
The teams last met at a friendly at Wembley in 2017 that finished as a goalless draw.
England will not let Germany train on the pitch at Wembley before the match on Tuesday as heavy rain has “damaged the pitch”.
The shithousery begins 🏴👊 pic.twitter.com/Owjc5kW3dN
— PF | Transfer News (@PurelyFootball) June 28, 2021
England v Germany Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, the Draw & Yes can be backed at 7/2 with bet365*.
More England v Germany Predictions
- In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, the Draw & Under 2.5 is available at 3/1 with BoyleSports.
- Given the rivalry and what’s at stake in this match, a Sending Off in Match looks a distinct possibility at 9/2 with William Hill.
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is on offer at odds of 11/2 with bet365*
- Harry Kane is 6/4 with 888sport for Anytime Goalscorer.
🏴 v 🇩🇪 at Wembley. See you on Tuesday. 🦁🦁🦁 pic.twitter.com/xe9r3St9jX
— Harry Kane (@HKane) June 27, 2021
* England v Germany odds correct at the time of writing. All betting odds at the subject to change.