Free tips England Can Secure Narrow Victory Over Iran in World Cup Opener (1pm, Monday)
England v Iran – World Cup 2022
England kick-off their World Cup 2022 campaign against Iran at the Khalifa International Stadium in Doha on Monday afternoon. Find the best odds below along with our England v Iran betting prediction.
🏴 England qualified for the finals with relative ease, but recent form is a concern for Gareth Southgate, with a winless run of six Nations League matches coming into the World Cup.
🇮🇷 Iran were impressive in qualification for Qatar, topping their final group stage above South Korea, having recorded eight wins and a draw in 10 games and conceding just four goals.
England v Iran Betting Odds
In ‘Match Result & Total Goals’ (Over/Under) betting, England & Under 1.5 is on offer at odds of 4/1 with BoyleSports.
- Harry Kane comes into the finals on 51 international goals; just two behind record holder Wayne Rooney
- Iran can call upon a trio of prolific international goalscorers in Mehdi Taremi (28 goals for Iran), Sardar Azmoun (41 goals) and Karim Ansarifard (29 goals)
England football are playing Against a country where women have no rights (Iran) in a country where women have no rights (Qatar) yet pretend to care about the Women’s game.
Have a laugh.
— Sophie Corcoran (@sophielouisecc) November 12, 2022
England v Iran Odds Picks
- The to ‘Win To Nil’ market sees England & Yes at 4/5 with BetFred
- In Winning Margin betting you can back England To Win By 1 Goal at 23/10 with BoyleSports
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on an England victory is 4/1 with SpreadEx
- Raheem Sterling is 15/8 with Betfred for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
England v Iran Betting Prediction
Winning Margin – England To Win By 1 Goal @ 23/10 with BoyleSports
BREAKING: Kyle Walker will not feature in England’s opening match at the World Cup against Iran on Monday ❌ pic.twitter.com/yLo2z6cOKc
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) November 16, 2022
* England v Iran betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.