Free tips International Friendly: England Make Final Euro 2020 Preparations Against Romania (5pm, Sunday)
England play their final international friendly prior to Euro 2020 when they meet Romania at the Riverside Stadium on Sunday evening. Here’s the odds, match preview plus England v Romania picks and betting tips…
The Call-up ft. @Wretch32
— England (@England) June 1, 2021
England v Romania Picks:
Asian Handicap – England -1.5 @ 17/20 with bet365*
- England have won their last five matches
- Romania are on a three-game losing streak
Gareth Southgate’s men secured a 1-0 win over Austria at the Riverside Stadium on Wednesday night, with Bakayo Saka scoring the only goal of the game.
For their part, Romania (who failed to qualify for Euro 2020) went down to a 2-1 loss at home to Georgia on Wednesday, in a match in which they picked up a red card and missed a penalty.
England v Romania Odds
In the Match Result & Both Teams to Score (BTTS) market, ‘England & Yes’ can be backed at 2/1 with bet365*.
England defender Trent Alexander-Arnold has been ruled out of Euro 2020 with a thigh injury.
Manager Gareth Southgate will not name a replacement until after Sunday’s final warm-up game with Romania.
More ⤵️ #bbcfootball
— BBC Sport (@BBCSport) June 3, 2021
More England v Romania Odds Picks
- The Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting sees England & Over 3.5 at 9/5 with Betway.
- On the Asian Handicap, England -1.5 is on offer at odds of 17/20 with bet365*. Any two-goal winning margin for England would be a winning bet.
- In Total Goals Exact betting, 4 or more goals is 6/4 with Betfair.
- A 3-1 Correct Score bet on an England victory is 10/1 with BoyleSports.
— England (@England) June 4, 2021
* England v Romania betting odds correct at time of writing. All odds subject to change. 18+ only, Please gamble responsibly.