Free tips England & Senegal World Cup Clash Likely to be Cautious Encounter Until the Interval. (7pm, Sun)
England v Senegal – World Cup 2022 Preview & Betting Tips
England meet Senegal in the last 16 of World Cup 2022 at the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor, with a place in the quarter-finals against France or Poland the reward for the winners.
England beat Wales 3-0 on Tuesday to ensure that they finished top of Group B, while Senegal bounced back from defeat to the Netherlands in their opening group match to go on and beat Qatar and Ecuador to finish as runner-up in Group A.
Senegal are ranked 18th in the world and came into the tournament as reigning Africa Cup of Nations champions.
England v Senegal Betting Odds
In the Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) market, England & Under 2.5 is 19/10 with Betway.
- England have never lost in 20 previous meetings with African opposition
- England and Senegal have never met previously
More England v Senegal Odds Picks
- England are on offer at odds of 23/20 with Betway to ‘Win To Nil’
- In Half-Time betting, the Draw is available at 11/10 with William Hill
- A 1-0 Correct Score bet on an England victory is 17/4 with SpreadEx
- Phil Foden is 12/5 with 888sport for an Anytime Goalscorer bet
England v Senegal Betting Prediction
Half-Time – Draw @ 11/10 with William Hill
* England v Senegal betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.