Free tips Buoyant England Can Win Both Halves Against Ukraine in Euro 2024 Qualifier (5pm, Sunday)
England v Ukraine – Euro 2024 Qualifiers
England meet Ukraine at Wembley Stadium in a Euro 2024 Group C qualifier on Sunday evening. This page provides the best odds, value bets and our overall England v Ukraine best bet.
Gareth Southgate’s men will be in buoyant mood following their 2-1 win away to defending champions Italy in Napoli on Thursday night, while Ukraine haven’t played since September, when they drew 0-0 in a UEFA Nations League game played in Krakow, Poland, due to the war in Ukraine.
The majority of the Ukraine squad are home-based, so it can’t be the ideal preparation under the circumstances.
England v Ukraine Best Betting Odds
In Match Result & Total Goals (Over/Under) betting, England & Over 2.5 can be backed at odds of 10/11 (1.91) with Betway.
- England and Ukraine last met at the quarter-final stage of Euro 2020 in Rome in September 2021, with the Three Lions winning 4-0
- Ukraine have lost 1-0 away to Wales and 3-0 in Scotland over the past year
England v Ukraine Best Odds Picks
Here are our what we consider to be value bets for Sunday afternoon’s match at Wembley. The game is being shown live on Channel 4 in the UK.
- The to ‘Win to Nil’ market sees England Win to Nil at 10/11 with BoyleSports
- In to ‘Win Both Halves’, England are available at 9/5 with William Hill
- A 3-0 Correct Score bet on an England victory is 13/2 with BetFred
- Bukayo Saka is 7/4 with William Hill for anAnytime Goalscorer bet
England v Ukraine Best Bet
England have their tails up and we can easily see them dominating this game and will take the Win Both Halves bet at 9/5.
To Win Both Halves – England @ 9/5 (2.80) with William Hill.
* England v Ukraine betting odds correct at the time of writing. Subject to changes.