Free tips It’s Coming Home! But Italy v England Euro 2020 Final May Go to Extra-Time (8pm, Sunday)
Italy and England battle it out to be crowned Euro 2020 champions at Wembley Stadium on Sunday night. Ahead of this monumental game we give you the low-down, the betting odds and our England vs Italy predictions and picks…
New customers only • Max Bet £5 • £10 deposit using promo code • Free bets are granted within 72 hours and expires after 7 days • Free bet stakes not included in returns • Deposit balance is available for withdrawal at any time. Withdrawal, payment methods, and country restrictions & Full T&C’s apply. Please bet responsibly. BeGambleAware.org
England vs Italy Predictions:
Match Result (90-minutes) – Draw @ 2/1 with William Hill
- Italy are unbeaten in their last 33 international matches
- England are undefeated in 16 matches played as the host nation in major finals
A matchday like no other.
— England (@England) July 11, 2021
Italy booked their place in the final after a 4-2 penalty shootout win over Spain following a 1-1 draw after extra-time, with their goal coming from Federico Chiesa.
England had to come from behind in their semi-final, where they beat Denmark 2-1 after extra-time. A Simon Kjaer own goal drew the Three Lions level against the Danes, before captain Harry Kane converted the rebound after Kasper Schmeichel had saved his disputed penalty.
England are set to play Italy on Sunday under the same weather conditions as the 1966 team which won the World Cup, the Met Office has said https://t.co/oIJeneAMx8
— Sky News (@SkyNews) July 9, 2021
England vs Italy Odds
In the ‘Match Result & Both Teams to Score’ (BTTS) market, the ‘Draw & Yes’ can be backed at 18/5 with William Hill.
— Sky News (@SkyNews) July 10, 2021
More England vs Italy Prediction
- The Match Result & Total Goals betting has the Draw & Under 2.5 at 12/5 with BoyleSports
- Both Teams to Score (BTTS) is an 11/10 shot with 888sport
- In the ‘Total Goals Exact’ betting, 2-3 is a 1/1 chance with BoyleSports
- A 1-1 Correct Score bet is 11/2 with bet365*
- Harry Kane looks good at 19/10 with William Hill for an Anytime Goalscorer
* England vs Italy predictions odds correct at the time of writing. All odds are subject to changes.